Chapter 30 - Going back

*Troy's POV*

I walked past a couple and sighed. I honestly miss everybody, a lot. I miss Annalisa and her spastic personality, I miss Bridie and also her spastic personality (Defiantly not as spastic as Annalisa's though). But most of all, I miss Macy.

I miss her care free, her humorous, personality. I don't care if she can't talk, just seeing her would make me happy right about now. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Okay. It's decided. Ok going back to Philly.

-

"One ticket to Philly please?" I asked the person at the front desk of the train station. I'm defiantly NOT walking all the way back to Philadelphia.

"Here you go, sir. Have a nice ride!" I smiled at the last and walked towards the train. I was starving so I decided to go straight to the dining car. A man came up to me and handed me a menu. I told him my choice and took out my iPhone. 10 messages and 4 calls. Uh oh, I tapped on iMessage and scrolled through all the messages.

'Hey, Troy. Macy's doing fine. I miss you! Please come back. 12/5/14'

'Is your phone dead or something? I guess they have no outlets on the streets, Bye. 12/6/14'

'Seriously Troy. This isn't funny. I'm your freaking sister! I deserve an answer. 12/8/14'

'Where ARE you? Come on! Answer already! 12/10/14'

'Okay. For your information, I'm leaving for Yale this afternoon. Macy groaned the other day, thought I'd tell you that. 12/11/14'

I smiled at the good news and checked the other 6 messages. There were 2 from Bridie, both videos of Macy and how well she was doing. There was one from Annalisa saying hi, then there was one from Macy. I tapped on it, although I knew the message was from before her coma. 

'Hey Troy, meet me at the bridge tonight? Thanks! <3 ;)'

I let a tear roll down my face at how much I missed Macy. Then I realized it. She committed suicide because I wasn't at the bridge. I quickly went to my missed calls and tapped on the one that said from Macym<3 and listened closely.

"Troy, *sniff* I don't know where the hell you are but I *sniff* really miss you. I don't know why, you would just leave me here alone, but you've been gone for three freaking days now. Why the hell did you leave in the first place?"

I shut off the phone and rested my head on the seat cover. God I've disappointed so many people. The waiter brought me my food and I smiled as if saying thank you. I ordered pancakes and bacon. I smothered the short stack in maple syrup and dug in. This was gonna be a long ride.