Chapter 32 - Coma & Kids

Do you guys like... Hate me? You have all the rights to. Lol. My app crashed so I didn't get to update! NOW I HAVE TO UPDATE THIS CRAPPY CHAPTER VOTE ANYWAYS! Follow Catchmysmile, JerrieShipa, and Mollyj131

*Macy's POV*

Nobody has come to see me in so many days. I don't know why. Maybe they did come, I just didn't hear them. I miss hearing the updates on how the life outside of my hospital bed is going. I miss my daughter, I miss my boyfriend, I miss all my girls.

This is the thing that ruined my life. Come to think about it, didn't I ruin my own life? I knew deep inside that Troy wasn't going to be there to yell at me to stop. This is the thing about depression. You'll do anything to feel safe again.

Do you know what sucks about being in a coma? If there's a piece of hair near your face, if your back is itchy, if you're super thirsty, you can't do anything about it. I can't wait to get out of this damn coma. Or, at least have some visitors. It gets lonely here sometimes.

*Troy's POV*

We finally got to the Divado's house, after Harry getting lost, and all stepped out of the car.

"LEMMEE SEE MY NIECE!" Molly yelled and pushed past me. Bridie and Harry pushed past Molly and ran to the door to see their god-daughter. Annalisa was tired, as usual, and leaned against me.

"Ya tired Al?" She nodded and closed her eyes.

"Tired from Harry in bed last night?" Her eyes shot open and she slapped the side of my head. I laughed and jogged up to the front door.

You know that feeling you get when you finally pass that one pipe in Flappy Bird? That's basically how I felt when I saw Tracy. I ran upstairs, into the nursery, and to the crib. My eyes got all watery and I just pressed her up against my chest.

Of course, I had to let go. I handed her to Bridie and Harry and let them bond. In a way, Tracy kinda looked a bit like Bri. She had mini freckles like her, and around the same color hair. It's just the eyes that are slightly different.

The whole family is here.

Aunt Bridie.

Uncle Harry.

Aunt Molly.

Aunt Annalisa.

(We're missing Aunt Hallie, Huh.)

Dad...

But there's one person missing,

Macy.