Chapter 17 - Coming Early

*Harry's P.O.V*

"The Baby is coming early." I could see the pain in her eyes. 

"Wow, did you tell Troy?" She shook her head and continued to sniffle.

"This must be hard." I thought. The baby coming early? It's only been about, I don't know, 5 months? I thought it took nine months? Whatever, but I think we should probably get Macy to a hospital.

"M&M, I think we should get you to a hospital." She nodded and stood up. I guess this is why that blonde girl looked so worried.

"Yeah, that blonde girl is my sister. Her name is Amanda. She was the first person I told." I looked at Macy strangely before realizing I thought out loud.

"Sorry..." I say quietly. This is the most confident I've been in years! Mostly near a girl, I'm a very shy person, so I usually can't talk to girls. But Macy is different. She's special. She's... Pregnant. Worst of all with my brother. 

#HaroldForeverAlone

But at least Macy and I are friends. And at least Im the one taking her to the hospital, not Troy. I actually cared enough to come over to her house at 8:00 AM to see her. Troy was sleeping. Don't I deserve Macy? Not Troy? She can do better. And doing better, better is me.

*Macy's P.O.V*

This morning I threw up a lot.Then I got dizzy. I ate lots of food. So, I went to the doctor. He conformed that my baby was coming early, in a week's time. I asked him to not tell me if it was a boy or a girl, for I wanted to wait until birth to find out. Troy's hoping for a boy, but I really don't care which sex our baby is. Of course Troy wants a kid to play football with, but at least we're going to be a family, that's all that matters. I found it surprising that Harry came today, but I was enjoying his company. I know for a fact that Troy sleeps in into somewhere around lunch so it was nice of Harry to come over. But he's been acting nice and supportive and nice... too nice, and he called me M&M. Something's up.