Chapter 9 - Father

*Troy's POV*

"Troy... I'm pregnant."

I stopped breathing.

I stopped thinking.

My heart skipped a beat. What? I got... Macy...PREGNANT?

"W-What?" I sat back down on her bed.

"I guess we didn't think about using a condom since we were drunk and..." She pointed at her stomach, "This happened." I sighed and pulled her closer to me.

"Don't worry, we'll get through this. We'll get our own place, I-I'll even skip school and get a job." She smiled back up at me.

"Thanks Troy. That means a lot." She

leaned on my shoulder and sighed.

"But what about the baby?"

"What about it?"

"Well, I can't go to school like this." I thought about that for a moment.

"Hmm... I guess we won't be getting through high school. But..." She lifted her head up to face me.

"We won't be finishing high school, together." She nodded again but immediately shot up and went pale.

"What will we tell our parents?!?"I walked up next to her and gently swayed her back and fourth in my arms.

"I say we tell my Aunt first. She's the one I live with, and she's a doctor. She'll help us." She nodded as Amanda burst in with her computer.

"You must be the dad?" I nodded and shook her hand.

"You must be Amanda, I heard your going to a medical school?" She pointed towards her computer.

"Yes, I am. And Im going to help you two through this." Macy and I both smiled and sat down next to Amanda. I tried to focus on the computer but I could only think about one thing,

'I'm going to be a father'

So, did you guys like it? I'm doing a lot of chapters but short chapters. This book might be over 40 chapters. "Wow!" I know. Do you guys have any baby names I could use if boy or girl? Or maybe twins? Comment what you think!