Chapter 11 - Too Much Drama for One Day

*Macy's POV*

I sat there. Totally quiet. Not making one sound. There has been way to much drama today. I shuffled towards Troy and he put his head in top of mine and rubbed circles on my back.

"Tell her Mace." Troy whispered to me.

"Look, Amanda. Yes, I did. But the kids at school-" I couldn't get any further without Amanda's face turning red.

"What kids?"

"The.... Kids.... Also known as Bobby..."

"I'll kill him-"

"Amanda!" She stopped and I sat her back down on the bed.

"Anyways, he's not going to hurt me no more. I won't be going to school. Remember?" She nodded and left the room. Leaving Troy and I alone.

"We should probably start looking for some kind of apartment." Troy nodded and reached for my laptop. When he opened my laptop he must've seen my background because he burst out laughing.

"One- COUGH- Direction???" I went pale and took my laptop from him.

"Shut up! I've seen you oogling over pictures of Perrie Edwards before!" He stopped laughing and went pale too. Before we knew it we were both laughing. We're such fan girls, even Troy. He's one of us too. AND WE SHALL USE HIM TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH OUR EVILNESS! I should stop eating so much sugar.

"So, what now?" I asked Troy, closing my laptop.

"I don't want to search for apparently anymore." He just nodded and took out a pad of paper.

"Well, if we don't want to argue over a name once the baby is born, I say we pick a name now." I got a pen from my bed side and gave it to Troy.

"Okay, First boy names." I thought for a minute and scribbled all the boy names I liked down on the paper.

BOYS:

•Liam

•Tyler

•Noah

•Harold

•Sampson

•Percy

•Joe

•Clev

•Rob

Troy gave me a hard time on Clev, but it was my Uncle's name. He passed away, so I thought it'd be nice to have our baby named after him. He and my mother were twins, so I think she'd liked to have my baby named after Uncle Clev too.

GIRLS

•Olivia

•Madison

•Beca

•Annalisa

•Bridie

•Candy

•Georgia

Before you ask, Annalisa and Bridie are my old friends I met during my trip to Jersey. We don't talk anymore, but I'll hear from them every once and a while. Candy, was Troy's pick. He likes candy.

Perfect match.

We narrowed the boys and girls name's down to two each. Liam and Clev for the boy picks, Bridie and Beca for the girl picks. After a lot of debating, arguing, giving Troy a brownie so he could agree with me, and apologizing, we finally agreed on the name. It was the most perfect name I could ask for...

But I can't tell you. I won't. HA! I'm so mean. I'm like... A Drug-Taking-Sass-Talking-Gangster! Nah, I'm not that bad. I think if I was, I'd be in jail by now. So... Yeah.