Chapter 25 - The Letter

Dear Macy,

I am sorry it has to be this way.

That baby was just a mistake, it doesn't mean anything. I don't think this relationship is going to work out. Don't bother looking for me, I won't be home. Happy life.

From, (Not love)

Troy

I ripped the letter and ran inside.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?" I fell to the ground and cried more than when my dad died. This is just like mom and dad. The two kids are born, then he just runs off somewhere. I went from sad to angry real fast.

That.

Little.

Shit.

I punched the wall, not leaving a dent in it, but leading to my hand bleeding. What the heck wall? I thought we were friends, guess not. I ran out the door and ran all the way down to mullivan street. I went up to house 1256 and knocked repeatedly on the door.

"OPEN UP THE DAMN DOOR!" I yelled and let my voice crack. The door slowly opened and a confused Harry stood there.

"Where. Is. Troy?" Harry scratched the back of his neck and looked at the ground.

"I thought he was with you?" I shook my head and gave him the two pieces of the letter. He put the two pieces together and gasped.

"This is not like him, but he had been awkwardly quiet lately." I ran off the porch to the bridge.

These are one of the moments where killing yourself seems like a good idea, but maybe if I try again, Troy will remotely pop up and save me again. I doubt it. He doesn't care about me and he never did..

I took a step back as I headed towards the railing all over again. Remember how I said I doubt that this will work? Well, right about now I don't take doubting as a choice. I hopped over the railing and closed my eyes. Here goes..

*Troy's POV*

*Flashback*

I was walking along the bridge as my aunt told me to do to get more exercise. I walked to the top as I saw a girl about to commit suicide off the bridge.

"NO!" I yelled and ran towards the railing. The girl sat back up in the railing and looked at me.

"What?" She spat at me.

"Don't kill yourself." I pleaded to her.

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Because it's a dumb thing to do."

"Well, it has purpose."

"Not enough purpose."

"I have no friends and everybody hates me, I have a reason to kill myself thank you very much."

"Don't."

"Why?"

"Please." I watched her as she looked down at my hand and hesitated to grab it. She grabbed it and I pulled her over.

"Why did you care so much anyway?" She winced as I touched her arm. "My brother died from a suicidal attempt." I croaked and looked at the ground. I decided to toughen up and introduce myself.

"Anyways, Im Troy." I hold out my hand and she shakes it.

"Macy."

*End Of Flashback*

I shot up from the bed and breathed heavily. That was the memory of when Macy and I met. I still can't believe I left, I'll never get to see my daughter go to prom, never get to go on a honeymoon with Macy, I'll never even get to see Tracy's wedding. I swear this texts are getting worse by the day. Today it threatened me that if I'm not in a 100 feet distance of Macy and Tracy in 24 hours, I'd be found and killed.

Do you know how hard that is? To be told that you'll get killed if you don't back off of your girlfriend and daughter?

It hurts.

But the threats are getting worse and worse and WORSE. They're ruining my life. I can't take it.