Chapter 12 - Gossip Bro

*Troy's POV*

Ruining the moment in history of the baby's name being picked, of course my sister had to call me.

"Sorry Macy! I got to take this." I kissed Macy on the cheek and stepped out side onto her balcony.

"Molly, what now?"

"TELL ME EVERYTHING."

"Molly..."

"Troy..."

"Molly..."

"Troy..."

"Tell you what?"

"Your girlfriend."

"How do you know I have a girlfriend?"

"Gossip isn't for nothing, my Nobel stead."

"Well,I saved her, that's all... and.."

"And?"

"Imayhavegottenherpregentwhenwewerebothdrunk."

"Troy Ray Divado, I thought we agreed I would be the first one to get drunk?"

"We never agreed on that. Ever."

"Oh. Well, I gotta go bye!" I shut my phone down and walked back into the room. I sat Macy on my lap and swayed her back and forth.

"Want to go meet my family?" I asked her, looking into her grey blue eyes.

"Sure." She smiled and snuggled her head into my neck.

"I think you've basically met mine." I laughed and nodded. The only person I haven't met was her mom. Who, for the record, is down stairs. Downstairs. Oh, this won't turn out well.

*Molly's POV*

I hung up on Troy and ran over to my brother, jumping up and down.

"HARRY!" He jumped and looked at me confused.

"OUR BROTHER GOT HIS GIRLFRIEND PREGNANT!" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" I flicked him in the forehead.

"Read my freaking lips, Harold. Our. Brother. Got. His. Girlfriend. Preggers." He walked into his room and closed his door. Nonsense. I don't take nonsense.

"HAROLD GREGORY DIVADO OPEN THIS DOOR BRO!" I banged on his door and he just yelled at me to go away. The poor child doesn't have a girlfriend. But guess what, neither does Harry Styles and he's not depressed. Shut up. I don't care if Harry Styles has a girlfriend, I'm trying to make a point. I sighed and trotted down stairs to my Auntie.

"AUNTIE!" I whined and sat down at our peninsula.

"Yes Molly?" I took a pancake from the plate she put out on the table.

"Can I go shopping today?" She nodded and I just took my pancake and sat down at my computer desk. I logged onto Minecraft and went into the first server that cane into sight.

The Shotbow Network.

I decided, since I was feeling gangster this morning, I shalt play Mine-Z. I rock at that game. Those zombies better watch out, Molly Divado is on the way.

Dang Zombies. This is turning into World War Z.

In Louis Tomlinson's words:

THESE CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO @mollyj131 CAUSE SHE'S JUST DAMN SEXY. Molly is the new character in the story, and we'll also have a new character coming in Chapter 14! BE SCARED OF THE BIG BROWN BLOB! Bye!