Chapter 7- First Kiss

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I lost 3 pints of blood and I'm really tired and dizzy. Curse you winter and your stupid nose bleeds! Anyways, here's Chapter 7!

*Last time in Chapter 6*

"Macy?"

"Yes?"

I wasn't ready for the biggest shock of my life.

*Macy's POV*

I got only a quick glance of Troy before he smashed his lips onto mine. I panicked and didn't exactly know what to do.

'Kiss back dummy!' And that's exactly what I did. Troy was a pretty good kisser. He wasn't too rough and wasn't too shy either. He smiled into the kiss and put his cold hands around my waist to stay stable. I could tell he was quite the nervous lad. I pulled away from Troy's lips and looked at him blankly. I thought he was going to say something-

"Well?" He asked, still smiling. I just stood there quietly. He smile slowly faded.

"I'm sorry, I'm a jerk. I'll drive you home-" I laughed.

"No, Troy. I enjoyed it." His smiled grew back and he walked back next to me.

"Well, will- um- will you uh-" I chuckled at his attempt to ask me something.

"Troy, calm down. It's okay. Breath!" He nodded in agreement and took a deep breath.

"Macy Nivian, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" My smile grew bigger after he asked.

"YES!" His smile was bigger than mine, which I thought was physically impossible. It must hurt to smile so big. Troy brought me into a hug and cuddled his head into my neck. "I love you." He whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you too, baby Troy." He blushed and I kissed his cheek. Only resulting in more blush.

"Well, let us get to the restaurant then." Troy and I locked arms and skipped our way to the restaurant, smiles plastered on our faces.

Well, that was probably the shortest chapter ever. I'm sorry I'm not feeling well, but I thought that with this I'll leave you and wait for the restaurant part for the 8th chapter. Well, bye for now! I hope I get my blood back. I wonder if it misses me...