Chapter 29 - Ice Cream

Dear Macy,

When I saw you falling, I just flipped. Something dropped inside of me and I ran. Right now I'm not exactly sure where I am, but I know I'm in New Jersey. Molly told me that you're in a coma. Did I do this? Do you regret ever seeing me?

Love,

Troy

*Bridie's POV*

I sat next to Annalisa on the couch in the hospital room.

"Bull." Annalisa gasped and stood up, pointing at me.

"I swear your cheating Bridie!" I've won the last 5 games of Bull. I don't think it's me, I just think Annalisa is really bad at playing bull. Really bad. She put her cards down and walked over to the table and chairs set up next to Macy.

"Do you think she'll ever wake up?" Annalisa asked. I didn't know how to answer that question.

"Maybe," I said hopefull., "Maybe not, but we're praying." Annalisa frowned and got out her guitar. She brings that thing everywhere! I swear. She tuned up her guitar and starting strumming to The A Team.

"White lips, pale face, breathing in snowflakes, burned lungs, sour taste."

I swayed along to the song as I watched Macy's stomach go up and down. It sucks watching her there but so helpless to not do anything.

"It's too cold outside, Tonight. And she took a pipe to the motherland, or sells love to another man, it's too cold outside for angels to fly, the angel will die." Annalisa finished the song and I got up to get a drink of water. Annalisa's phone rang and she ran across the room to catch the call.

"A'o?" Annalisa spun on her heal and walked back towards Macy.

"Yeah, let me ask her." Annalisa put the phone down from her ear. "Bri, you wanna go get ice cream with Hallie and Amanda?" I nodded and set my glass down.

"Ok, Meet you there!" She hung up the phone and smiled at me.

"Lez go bro!"

I KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE FREAKISHLY SHORT. I KNOW I HAVEN'T INCLUDED TRACY IN THE STORY YET. I KNOW, I KNOW, I know. Dude, I know. Stahpppppp. I'll update soon okay? Okay. YOLO swag peace!