Chapter 8 - Pregnant?!

This chapter is dedicated to nialljameshoran___ she is an awesome writer! Please go check get book out, 'What About Us?'. It's based on me and Harry Styles! Please go read it! Follow her and all that chiz! What is chiz? It sounds like German Cheese.... Anyways, on with Da story!

*Troy's P.O.V*

For dinner Macy and I went to The Pub. I know, not the fanciest place, but it was still pretty fancy. She looked absolutely beautiful and I bet I looked absolutely handsome! Nah, I'm not the slightest even cute. No girl would want to date me.

EXCEPT MACY!

HA! In your face world!

I got a girlfriend! And that girl is Macy. Macy Nivian. I can finally say that.

--1 hour later, 8:35, The Pub--

"Troyyyyyy" Macy slurred, obviously drunk.

"Macy, your drunk. We should get you home." She nodded and clung onto my shoulder. I was a little drunk myself, so we took the bus home.

"Troyyy, I don't wanna go home." I smirked as we got off the bus. We were at Macy's house, but nobody was home. As soon as we got into Macy's house I pushed her against the door and kissed her passionately. She got her hands tangled in my hair making me moan. Who knows what happened the rest of the night, because I don't remember anything.

*Macy's POV*

I woke up this morning with an irritating headache. I moaned and sat up.

"What the-" to my right was a sleeping Troy.... naked. I looked down at myself, also naked. I panicked and threw some clothes on, not caring if they were dirty or not. I paced back and fourth in my room, waking up Troy. He frowned at his body and I threw him his clothes. I looked at him nervously,

"Did we-"

"Yup."

"Did you use-"

"No..."

"What will our-"

"I don't know."

I groaned and plopped onto my bed.

"Troy... I think I should get a test." He nodded and sunk down in the bed nervously.

I ran to my sister's room and barged into the room without knocking.

"Amanda, I need your help." She nodded and got up from her bed, following me to the bathroom.

"What's this all about?" I told her everything that happened and she just nodded and listened.

"I'll get the tests Mace, don't worry. It'll be fine." She hugged me and left to get the pregnancy tests. She came back with 5 tests in her hand.

"Here, I'll look away. Tell me when your done." I nodded and headed towards the toilet. After 10 minutes of drinking water and forcing myself to not cry, the tests were done. My sister took the tests and examined them closely.

"M-Macy..." She handed me a test and I let the tears I've been holding in spill out.

"T-T-Troys going to hate me!" I throw the test across the bathroom and let myself fall into Amanda's arms.

"Shh, Shh. It's okay. Troy won't hate you." She rubbed my back and talked softly. I just nodded and washed off my tears with a washcloth. Amanda goes back to her room to search up what to do when going threw Teenage Pregnancy. I wandered back into my room. I took a deep breath before looking Troy in the eye.

"Troy?" He nodded. I guess he was too scared to speak.

"Troy... I'm pregnant."

Never thought that's happen, right? WOAH TROY U BAD BOY! That rhymes! Do you think Troy will/will be:

•Happy

•Mad

•Scared

•Sad

•Unconscious