Iceland x Reader (Thanks Brother) Part 1

Your POV

You are Finland's little sister, but, you aren't a country. Normally when countries have siblings they are also countries, but not you. You were just a regular person that didn't matter to the world. Or, that's what you thought.

You were on your phone while laying across the couch when you heard the front door unlock as Finland barged in, as if he had something important to do. Which, since he is a country, he probably did. "(Y/n)! I come baring important news!" He said, making his way over to you, as you set your phone down.

Even if you weren't a country, Finland still loved you. You were his family, and he would do anything to make sure that you are safe from any harm. In other words, he is VERY protective. One time you two were at a park, you tripped on a rock and fell on your knees, and he freaked out and almost called for an ambulance. Don't be mistaken, you loved his protection and you would always do the same for him. You didn't have any friends since you were so shy, so he was all you had.

"What is it, Tino?" You asked him as he sat down next to you after you moved your legs out of the way. He took both of you hands into his as he leaned closer towards your face, his violet eyes seeming to glow.

"I was talking to the other Nordics today, and I mentioned you. They seemed to be interested and said that they would like to meet you! Isn't that great! You get to meet other countries!" He said, full of pure joy. You smiled at how proud and happy your older brother could be. Not only that, but you might make some friends! How could you turn him down?

"That's great, Tino! When can we meet?" You asked him in response. He thought for a moment before answering you.

"Hmmm... tomorrow I am meeting them again. You could go then!" He said. Going tomorrow is fast, but now or never, am I right?

"Okay, then!" You responded smiling at your brother, to show him you liked that idea. He squealed and stood up, going to his room.

"I have some things I need to get ready for the meeting! It's late, too. You should start getting ready for bed! We will leave at 9:00 am. Got it?" He said from up the stairs.

"Got it!" You responded, smiling. You got up from your place on the couch and made your way towards your room, getting ready for the big day ahead of you.

~ Time Skip To The Morning ~

At 8:30 you stood I front of your mirror, you had already eaten breakfast, brushed your teeth, did your hair, and put on light makeup (if you don't just roll with it, I don't either). Now, you needed something nice to wear.

After looking through your closet/dresser a good while, you decided on a white dress shirt, black dress pants, a black suit jacket, and black flats/heels (whichever you prefer). You looked at yourself in the mirror and sighed. No matter how hard you tried to look good you never really liked your appearance, but it had to do.

You stepped out of your room to see Finland stepping out of his. He was wearing a light blue dress shirt, a black tie, and black pants, sort of similar to what you were wearing. Upon seeing you he smiled. "You look so good, (y/n)!".

"Thanks, Toni!" You smiled at him, even though you didn't think you looked that good.

"Ready to go?" He asked, holding out his arm for you to grab onto, which you did. It was something that you two always did since you were little kids. It made people who don't know you think you were dating, but you didn't bother with them.

~ Time Skip To The Meeting ~

You two reached Norway's house, and you were stunned. It was huge! A three story house that had about ten large windows on the front, and plenty of wall between them. Your jaw dropped at the sight and Finland giggled. You didn't get out much so you had only dreamed of ever seeing a house this size. "We didn't come here to look at the house, sis! Let's go meet them!"