4

I leaned back in the chair as I watched Ciel and Madam Red playing chess. This was boring, I might as well just leave. I'm sure William has been missing me. I haven't seen him in days, after all.  I stood up from my seat and started making my way to the window, putting my hand on the latch before I was stopped my a gloved hand.  I pursed my lips and looked back to meet eyes with red ones. Sebastian smiled falsely and I deadpannned at him. That smile was not fooling anyone. Well, it obviously fooled everyone but me and Ciel but that's besides the point.

"And where are you going?" He asked me, tightening his hold  on my wrist. I looked over his shoulder and noticed that Ciel had won the chess match and Madam Red was getting up. HE was looking over at our little scene.

"I was leaving if it wasn't obvious already." I answered. Sebastian shook his head and motioned to his master.

"I can't let you leave when my master requests that you stay." The demon said, Ciel's face instantly turning red. I chuckled.

"I had nothing to do with you grabbing his arm, do not pin this on me!" The young master said as he threw his arms in the air like the child he was. He says he's not a kid but his actions always prove him wrong. I looked back at Sebastian and smirked.

"Oh, so the demon wants me to stay? You could have told me that you loved me." I said, wrapping an arm around his waist. A barely noticeable tinge of red appeared on his cheeks and he slipped out of my grasp, making eye contact again before looking back at his master.

"Master, does that mean that I can let him leave?" Sebastian said, moving the topic back to the child who was glaring at either me or his butler. Ciel shook his head, coming back into reality, and he met eyes with me before looking away immediately and going back to his butler.

"No, I would like for him to stay. With me." Ciel said before walking out of the room and into the hall, most likely going to his room. I laughed and walked across the room to the door. I guess I'm going to sleep with the kid today. These people are tsunderes.

"(F/n)." I turned around to the sound of my name. Sebastian was looking at me, expecting me to do something. " I hope you don't plan on doing anything with my master."

I smirked and slowly made my way in front of him. He watched me, not moving from his spot. I put one hand on his waist, him not making any moves to get away from me. My smirk only grew wider, seeing as though he wanted me. I placed my lips onto his and ran my tongue against his lip, and he opened his mouth for me, wrapping his arms around my neck. I pulled away a little, a smirk still present on my lips. "So would you like to mess around with you?" He pushed his lips onto mine again, answering my question. I moved my tongue around in his mouth, enjoying his taste, and I moved my hands downwards onto his ass. He pressed himself against me and I picked him up by his ass. He wrapped his legs around me and I set him on-

"Se-Sebastian!" A loud feminine voice shrieked. We both froze and looked to the door, seeing  woman with large glasses and two males behind her. Her face was red and he nose was bleeding, while the oldest of the bunch was covering the feminine looking boy. I sighed and dropped Sebastian on the chair before turning fully to them.

"Is there something you needed?" Sebastian growled at them. They all took a step back and pointed down the hall. He grumbled and stood up, grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room and down the hall.

I laughed quietly and waved to the stunned people of the mansion. He grabbed some papers before walking into a room, where Ciel was laying down. They had a conversation and Sebastian threw papers in the air before they got dressed. I got to say, I was staring at Ciel's ass the whole time. We headed out of the mansion, me going with them for no apparent reason, and we waited behind a brick wall. While Ciel was talking, Sebastian found a cat and started messing with it before they heard a crash in the alley sort of place.