14

I sat up, rubbing my eyes. Ciel was being dressed by Sebastian as I rolled out of the bed. These people wake up so early. I walked down to the kitchen and looked around, seeing Finny and Mey-rin talking and Baldroy lighting his cigarette. How is Ciel allowing him to smoke in the house? Never mind I don't care. I walked past them, grabbing an apple and biting into it.

"...(F/n), why don't you have a shirt on?" I heard prince Somma ask from behind me. I looked down. Oh yea, I forgot I took it off last night. He was staring at my torso and I smirked, tossing the apple into the air and catching it to occupy my hands.

"Well it was hot last night so I just took it off. It looks like you don't want me to put one on though." I said, chuckling. He choked a little before turning on his heel dramatically and walking away. I playfully rolled my eyes and walked back to where the servants were handing out. "Do I really look that bad?" My question caught their attention and they looked up. Finny's face burned red and he ran out of the room, while Mey-rin's nose blew blood out making her fall out of her chair, and Baldroy backed away from me since he was next to the entrance and blushed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Put a damn shirt on!" Baldroy shouted, flailing his arms around. I shrugged and walked back to Ciel's room. I grabbed my sword that I had left on the floor and ripped a portal open. I stepped through and closed it back up. It's been a while since I was in my room. I grabbed some more clothes and opened another portal to go back to the mansion. They stared at me as I stuffed clothes into Ciel's drawers.

"I'm gonna stash some clothes here." I muttered as I threw a shirt on and looked back at them. "By the way, where are we going?"

Ciel shook his head and put his hand through his coat sleeve before speaking. "We're going to the curry competition to get a case done." He answered, taking my hand in his smaller on and walking out of the door. I looked back at Sebastian and he glared at me. I grinned and got a firm grip on Ciel's hand just to spite the demon. Which it did. Ciel blushed and looked over his shoulder to look at me. Waving it off, he called the servants and Somma to get to the door before we left all of them. They showed up and took glances at Ciel's hand hold with me. Ciel paid them no attention and walked out the front door. We showed up at the place. It was outside and snowy. Good time for curry I guess. Sebastian headed into the competitors room while the rest of us stayed outside. Somma ran off somewhere and no one seemed to care.

"WELCOME TO THE CURRY FESTIVAL FOR THE PRIDE OF LONDON'S CURRY SHOPS!!" A voice cut off my thoughts and I looked up to the stage. Sebastian, Agni, and a couple other chefs stood on the stage with the announcer along with the blonde guy who was going to rape Ciel.

"Oh. He's here too. The show off." Ciel grunted beside me. I nodded. The announcer was about to finish another sentence when a red carpet rolled out. Oh. It's the queen. Then I did a double take when I saw the guard next to her. What in bloody hell is going on?

The announcer put a hand over his heart and started talking about the queen and how she had graced us with her presence. If anything I think she dug me a hole. Why does she have an angel at her side. What did he do? Damn I should have went in on the plan that he had said. I'm lost. I focused back on them and he made eye contact with me. I gave him a little wave and he smiled a little at me. This is very weird. The crowd called out a few things before they started doing a song of whatever it was. The angel announced what the queen had supposedly said and then the competition was started.

Everyone started freaking out when Sebastian put chocolate in the curry but then Agni started up a conversation. Apparently he just did what Ciel said. Which was just sarcasm. It doesn't matter, as long as he wins. Agni looked around in the crowd before crouching down and pulling out a blue lobster. Literally, a blue lobster. Then everyone started freaking out about that too. The blonde guy started going on about what a blue lobster is. I'm...I'm pretty sure that this guy is gay. There are always flowers around him.

Time was finally out and it was time for the judges to taste. Oh, so the blonde guy is here because he's a judge. Nothing really happened until they had gotten to Agni's curry. It was the lobster with all the different curries around it. The judges had a food wars moment before it was time for the next one. Sebastian totally blew their minds with his curry bread. It's like a steam bun. I guess since they're in London they've never really seen a steamed bun huh?

A whole bunch of shit broke out after that. Meena turned all demon because of some spice and then so did everyone else who ate the same curry. In the end Sebastian's curry fixed everyone's demon powers, resulting in him winning the curry competition. Sorta ironic, a demon who made demon curing food. Somma finally packed up and left after forgiving Agni and we all just sat around the house. The case was closed so it's all good.

"(F/n)." My name was called from behind me. I turned, facing Sebastian. "I believe I need a proper reward for winning." He hummed. I smirked. Hell yes.

------------------------
Yea I was rushing this. As you can tell. Just thought I'd celebrate the fact that Rick and Morty's new season is coming out today. Thank the lord. Now I just need my Webtoons shit to update and for season three of Tokyo ghoul to come out. You guys are definitely fucking Sebastian next chapter. No interruptions. The dick is going in the ass