9

Today, I had to actually work. I am currently going through this book of soon to be dead people to see which job I want to take. This is incredibly boring. The door to Will's office slammed open and I looked up to see that it was just Grell. The red head looked around, for Will I think, before his eyes landed on me. A wide grin took over his face and stepped into the room.

"Oh, I didn't know that there was going to be another sexy boss in the office~!" He said as he blushed and put a finger on his chin trying to look innocent.

"What did you come in here for?" I grunted, leaning back in the chair I had seated myself in since William left.

"Oh I was just going to leave because I can feel my sexy man radar going off. It's not like that damned Will is going to let me do any real jobs anyway. But I listen to him, I mean have you seen that man's eyes?" He asked, fanning himself. I groaned, just waving him to leave already. He blew me a kiss and skipped out of the office. Why do I even stay here I could be unbothered at my own office but no, I chose to stay here. I guess it's because I want to be interrupted. Who actually wants to work?

I placed a hand on my chin and thought about my situation. "Wellll.....since Grell left....I guess I could just make sure he's not causing any trouble...." I mumbled to myself, a smirk growing onto my lips. I jumped out of the seat and ripped a portal open, strapping my sword back to my back, then jumping through. I expected to hiss at the sun but it was actually night and no one was out. Well, except for a kid that was walking down the street with my favorite hellhound. Ciel was trying to get Pluto to sniff a ribbon but he wasn't interested. I jumped down and threw my arm over the younger male. "And just what is my favorite human doing out this late?" I asked him. He slouched and deadpanned at me.

"What in bloody hell do you think I'm doing? I'm trying to solve a case from the queen." He said, looking at me like I'm an idiot, which I am. I shrugged. I pet Pluto and he grinned at me, taking my hand and running to an alley way. Ciel started running after us. "This is no time for you to be in heat!"

"Oh my, men in heat just make my heart thump!" The same annoying voice from a few moments ago called out. Ciel looked up and recognition flashed in his eye as he looked at the red reaper who was perched on the top of a building. I facepalmed. "I am the hunter of love! This heart of mine burns up any prey I set my eyes on...it scatters deep crimson sparks! Hunk sighted!"

"You're-" Ciel called out before he was interrupted.

"Even like this, I'm a butler to die for!" Grell said, posing. He jumped to the ground. "Well, right now I'm not in active employment. I was demoted and Have nothing but boring, lowly jobs. That bastard Will told me I can't start working again until I've retrieved some troublesome souls. That rotten sadist! Well, food is best right when it's about to go rotten, and those cold eyes send shivers up my spine! However, this ones wildness is hard to ignore."

As all of this was happening, I was slowly creeping away around the corner so Grell wouldn't notice me. Maybe if I'm stealthy enough, Ciel won't call me out. "(F/n)! Where do you think you're going?!" I heard Ciel growl from behind me. Yea I am not stealthy at all. I walked back over to him and Grell made eye contact with me before he grinned and flung himself onto me.

"Oh (F/n) if you loved me so much you would come out to find me, you should have just said something! I love you too!" He shouted as he rubbed his face into my neck. He was then suddenly Sparta kicked off of me by Ciel.

"I didn't know ya had that in you! You should do that more often!" I said, laughing a little. That was the most amazing thing I've seen all day. He rolled his eyes at means grabbed my hand before taking off after Pluto who had suddenly started running. We ended up at this doll shop. There was a doll sitting in front of the window which looked exactly like Lizzy. "Well, that's not creepy at all."

"Grim Reaper Death Note: #403 Mandalay family puppeteer, Drozell Keinz." Grell said as he popped up behind us. We went into the shop and looked at Lizzy's doll and then proceeded to the door in the back which lead to a big mansion. "My, isn't that a welcoming mansion?"

"Grell." Ciel said, making said reaper look in his detection. "Protect me. I'll listen to whatever your wish is."

"Don't insult me. I'm not the kind of cheap woman who performs for mone-"

"I'll let you do whatever you want with Sebastian for one day." Ciel stated, interrupting the red head.

"Whatever I want with Sebastian...." Grell mumbled. His eyes then flicked in my direction before he grinned and threw his arms in gen air. "I will not!" He shouted, catching Ciel's attention.

"What else could you-" Ciel started before he followed Grell's eyes and looked at me. He hung his head. I then started catching on to what they were secretly saying. I shook my head furiously. There is no way in hell I'd- "(F/n)....could you do this for me this one time? I swear I'll pay you back."

"Fine." I grunted. I could have just protected him. Lord knows I probably wouldn't do as much as Sebastian would do for the kid but still.

Grell jumped into the air and spread his arms out. "Mortivation meter at Maximum death!" He shouted. I will regret this. So much.

When we first walked in, or barged in, there was a doll in the middle of the room. Why do dolls have to be so damn creepy? Seriously, has no one seen any horror movie ever? They come to life and stab the shit outta you. And that's not even the worst part, this doll is fucking life sized. Ciel walked up to it like those stupid bitches in the movies and the doll grabbed him by the neck. Acting on reflex, I broke the doll's arm off. I don't care if it's a real person, it's not now and it's my job to murder people.

"(F/n) how come you never use your death-scythe? I use mine whenever I can!" Grell called out from the ceiling. I shrugged. He reached into his coat, most likely for his chainsaw- what the heck? Why does he have scissors.

"Where'd your original go?" I asked through my chuckles. He blushed and pointed his scissors at me.

"D-don't laugh at me! Will took my poor baby away!" He cried. I continued to laugh and we walked to the next room. Well, we would have if the doors didn't open by a orange haired guy. He started chanting about iron and steel and more dolls started appearing. Grell tried attacking but only got pushed back because they were, of course, made of iron and steel.

"This is an order. You will all stay down here and play with these dolls. Forever." Ciel said before taking off.

"I don't think he knows this, but I'm not one of his slaves." I commented. Grell was about to attack but I put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll deal with them. Just stand back."

He blushed and rubbed his face in my chest. "Oh my husband is going to protect his family!" He cried before running back to the door. I took my sword from my back and slid into a fighting stance.

These nightmares on legs will never walk again. I jumped forward and made a clean cut through the first one, then the next, and the one after that. Eventually I'm going to get tired of this so I'm just going to finish them all at once. I brought my sword back and slashed through the first row of dolls, an energy wave expanding from the attack and killing off the rest of the stupid creepy girls. I made a rip in space time and started kicking the scattered 'bodies' on the floor into the darkness that is my portal. I looked down and looked at all the dead bodies on the bottom. Don't worry, those are just my victims from my job. I closed the portal and sheathed my sword.

"(F/n) that was amazing! Marry m-" I pushed the red head away and spread my arms out, letting Pluto tackle me. "Oh that's just messed up." Grell mumbled.

-------------------------
Ok I'm too lazy to finish this. See you next time folks