22

"Soooo..."

"What is it (F/n)?"

"I just wanted to ask.. why am I sitting in a room with a demon and an angel? Is this a test? Do I have to choose a side?" I asked, leaning back in the chair I was in, staring at the two inhuman creatures across from me. I then looked at Sebastian. "And why aren't you with ciel?"

He looked at me for a few seconds before parting his lips to speak. "His soul is no longer something I desire." I sat there, contemplating what he had just said. I nodded.

"That seems pretty legitimate. So," I looked at Ash as I spoke, "why are you in the same room with a demon? No, wait. This was that plan you were talking to me about in some other chapter."

"...chapter?" Ash raised his eyebrow but I just waved it off. I looked around for my sword and then found it across the room. After picking it up, I looked back to see that ash had advanced in my direction. "I'd like you to teleport me to the Phantomhive mansion." I made a face at him when he said it. "Do not worry. I won't kill anyone there." I still didn't budge. "I promise I won't."

"Ok. If you kill anyone though, I will painfully rip every limb from your body and make sure you're conscious the whole time." I said, making a 'I'm watching you' sign as I sliced a portal open. He nodded with his creepy smile and walked through the portal. I signed and looked toward Sebastian. "What're you going to do now?"

He sighed. "I will watch what happens." Was his reply. I shrugged. I'll go check up on William now. I'll probably get scolded but he's nice to look at so I'll go anyway. I walked past Sebastian and opened a portal.

"Where have you been you idiot?"

"Wow. What a nice welcome that was." I said, leaning on the handle of my sword. "I've got lots of time Mr. Will. What'd ya wanna do?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. My answer was a wadded up paper being thrown at my face. I blinked and looked at him. He deadpanned. I grabbed a few random papers and crumpled them up, throwing them at him. He scowled at me. "You did it first."

"Grow up, (f/n)." He said, sighing. I walked over to him.

"We could always do something more interesting." I said, smirking. He stared at me, not saying anything. "That's not a no."

——————————-
Oh hello. Haven't seen you in a while. How longs it been?

Yea I had no idea what to do for this chapter. It was filler cuz of what Ciel has to go through during this.

....You guys wanna fuck William while ciel's having life struggles or what?