8

"Ok...what the fuck is happening?"

Currently I was looking around like a lost child because that's what I am. Where in bloody hell am I? I could have sworn I was layin in bed with Ciel when I first went to sleep. Oh shit was I kidnapped? Is that even possible?

~rewind~

We all sat in the carriage, Pluto sitting in my lap in his human form still, and Finnian fast asleep to my right with his head leaning on my shoulder. Ciel was sitting in the carriage in front of us with Sebastian driving him, while Tanaka drove the rest of us in a separate cart. Apparently Ciel is too good to sit with us.

I looked across from me and smiled at Mey-Rin who grinned and blushed back at me. Baldroy was just looking at the fading village that we were leaving from. It should only take us an hour or two to reach the mansion again. I ran my hands through Pluto's hair and he leaned into my hand. This guy is going to be the death of me. He turned around in my lap so he was straddling me and he licked my face. I don't think I give a damn that this sexy man on my lap is a hellhound.

"Hm, do you know how to speak?" I asked him, lifting his face by placing a finger under his chin. He looked at me in confusion before barking. "I'm going to take that as a 'I can't speak English.'" I said. I could hear Mey-Rin giggling at me and Baldroy questioning life.

"Could you stop playing with that dog? It disgusts me." I heard Sebastian growl at us from a few feet away. I waved him off and cradled the insulted man in my lap who had started whining.

"I am going to teach him to speak. So he can talk to lil ole me." I declared and smiled, petting the silverette. I heard Sebastian groan at my idiotic statement and Ciel chuckle shortly at his butler's displeased reaction.

"....I ship it." Mey-Rin muttered. I grinned at her and she held a thumbs up to me as her nose started bleeding.

"You people are weird. Am I the only straight man in the mansion?!" Baldroy piped up, throwing his hands in the air with all his dramaticness. Tanaka started doing his little laugh and Baldroy calmed down. "No wait, Tanaka is still here too. I am not alone."

I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he shrunk back a little. "I could always change that, ya know. You can be part of my little man harem and everything." I said, giving up on trying to hold back my laugh and just bursting out laughing. Baldroy looked mortified and I could only laugh harder. The cigarette fell out of his mouth and he shrunk back into the corner of the carriage, the farthest corner from me.

"No thank you. I am as straight as a sword and I'd like to keep it that way." He said as he lit another cig.

"You do know that not all swords are straight right? Have to seen katanas? They are curved. Does that mean you are sorta gay?" I teased him and he only glared at me.

"Oh just go to hell." He grumbled. I grinned and leaned back in my seat. This guy is fun. I looked back at Pluto and started running my hands through his hair again. I can't help it, it's just so nice. The male put his face in the crook of my neck and just relaxed as I continued.

How has Finnian not woken up yet. I was laughing pretty loudly. The blonde looked like he was having a pretty good dream so I guess that's why. I felt the carriage stop moving and I looked up. Damn, I didn't think three hours would be this short. I nudged finny to wake him up, but he only responded with curling into a ball. He's going to have a hard time getting back to sleep in a few hours from now. I nudged him again but he still wouldn't wake up. I sighed and stood up, walking away with Pluto in tow. Baldroy and Mey-Rin could just wake him up.

I made my way inside and let Pluto in the back yard. He turned into his dog form and started jumping and sniffing everything out there. I chuckled and walked back to the kitchen to see Sebastian making something.