16

Ok. There might be a little bit of messin around in here.

I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. My hand was taken by the still unconscious demon next to me who wrapped my arms back around him. I chuckled, pressing myself against him from behind and blowing on his ear. His eyes slowly opened, but only a bit. I licked his ear and kissed down his neck. He groaned and reached behind him to take a hold of my hair. He brought my face up to his and smashed his lips against mine. I kissed back but pulled away seconds later.

"You should go wake up your master." I mumbled against his lips. He groaned in annoyance before pecking me and getting up. He walked into the bathroom and I followed after him. There is no way he knows how to clean himself out. He started washing himself normally before I got in with him. "Relax. I'm just here to help you~" I hummed. I turned him around and made him bend over.

"Hurry up." He grunted. I smirked and plunged one of my fingers in him. He tensed immediately and moaned. I laughed at him and continued. After all that mess we got clean up and got out. Sebastian went off to Ciel's room while I just walked aimlessly down the halls.

Finny walked out from the back doors and when he looked towards me, he blushed. "I heard things last night. What were you doing?" He asked, innocence in his all too naive voice. I smiled at patted his back.

"I was just playing a game with Sebastian. No biggie." I replied, looking to the backyard and seeing it up in flames. "You...you need help with that?" I asked. He looked at where my eyes were set on and he blushed again, hiding his face in his hands.

"I would like help, yes..." he mumbled. I smiled and took his hands off his face, keeping hold of one and walking down to the yard. I helped him put out the fire and water the roses and such. I was showing him how to actually cut hedges without turning them into dust when he suddenly fell off of his ladder. I jumped off of mine and caught him, landing a few feet from he ladders.

"Clumsy are we?" I asked, a smirk on my face. He smiled widely and pecked my cheek. My eyes widened and his face caught on fire as he fell out of my arms.

"I-I....im so s-" he started, getting cut off by a furious Ciel walking up to us.

"(F/n), you're coming with me and Sebastian." He grunted, glaring at Finnian. I sighed and waved toward the blonde as I was dragged away by the short 18 year old. "Stupid feelings and hormones...." he continued to murmur things like that as we made it to the door and into a carriage. I waved towards Sebastian as I was pushed into the cart that the demon would be driving. There was silence between us as we made our way to...wherever we were going.
.
.
.
.
.
"You are a man whore."

I jumped when he said it so suddenly. He sounded as if he was thinking about it this whole time. I raised a brow at him, seeing his blank stare and scowl on his face. "Of course I am. But ya know what?" I questioned. He hummed, asking what. I got out of my seat and pinned him to his seat, getting close to his face as I leaned to him. He blushed and glared at me, his blush burning brighter when I rubbed his crotch. "You know that ya love me for it~"

A cough interrupted me just after I said my line. I looked to the side to spot an agitated Sebastian. I got off of Ciel and stepped out. We walked into this castle thing or whatever and Ciel started calling some guy a good for nothing.

"Quitting you job for because of ghosts. Like that could ever...." he stopped in the middle of what he was going to say and looked at you and Sebastian.

"What is it, young master?" Sebastian asked. Ciel only shrugged it off, mumbling about demons and ghosts. We walked through one of the tower doors and looked at a painting on the wall. The door suddenly closed on its own and a light went on down the hall.

"You, there. Who gave you permission to enter?" A male voice asked. It was coming from a few feet in front of us.

"Sebastian, do you have any idea why there is a traveling entertainer here?" Ciel asked.

This blonde kid stepped out of his dark corner and started having a conversation with Ciel. I don't really care. He pretty much said he's king and Ciel bowed to him. I looked around and eventually spotted a little kid, probably 400 and something years old by now but whatever. He was holding a skull and he looked over at me and Sebastian.

"It seems that my little brother has taken an interest in those servants." The blonde said to which I interrupted.

"Who whoa WHOA!" I said, holding my arms up. He looked at me with this constipated look. "I am NOT a servant, thank you very much. I just happen to like hanging around these people. Well, mostly people." Sebastian jabbed me in the side with his elbow and I rolled my eyes. I put my attention back on the kid and he was still triggered for some reason as he stared at me. His cheeks turned pink and he looked back at Ciel.

"If I win a game of chess, I will get to have them." He said. What did I just say? I don't belong to anyone damn it. Oh and they're playing chess anyway. Sebastian was won over because this spoiled brat was cheating with 'his individual powers'. That is fucking cheating. The blonde looked at me expectantly. "I won both of you. You belong to me now."

"Fuck no." I grunted. He looked baffled, like this has never happened to him. Probably hasn't in the last 400 years. I picked Ciel up and pressed my lips against his and shoving my tongue in his mouth. He kissed back immediately and we made out for a few seconds before I pulled away. I grabbed him by his waist and looked toward the blonde. "This is my wife. I'm not going anywhere."

The blonde apologized and just took Sebastian. We were led to a room we would be sharing and they left. I sat down on the bed and just laughed at him. He had the most embarrassed face I've ever seen in my whole damn life...or afterlife. He walked over and hit me over the head.

"What is wrong with you?!" He shouted. I shook my head letting out a final chuckle.

"Well what's wrong with you, master of chess?" I asked. His face grew red once again and he glared at me.

"He cheated, and you know that he did." Ciel said, crossing his arms. "And I am NOT your wife. What in bloody hell were you thinking?" He spouted as he threw his once crossed arms in the air. I shrugged, grabbing is waist and pulling him on my lap.

"Wanna make it official then?"

------------------
Will you fuck? Will you not? I dunno either.

Haha I had this whole chapter done 3 weeks ago and just forgot. I was tired while I wrote it a while ago so...it's probably trashy, ya gotta deal with it tho lol