19

The surroundings stopped being white and turned into a familiar place. I expected us to fall on our faces but we just fazed into the surroundings. I looked around and saw that-

"Isn't this the library of Death Gods?!" Grell asked as he turned around to look at the place. He calmed down and stated,"This is where the Cinematic Records are kept."

"Yea. I'm pretty sure Will is in ther- oh and they're gone." I said, seeing them already a while away from me. I jogged up to them and when we got to the door, Sebastian opened it. I stepped to the side as William's snippy things headed for me after Sebastian dodged.

Grell's eyes widened and he almost fell on his ass when he dodged it. "Arg! That's dangerous!" He shouted. I chuckled then looked back at Will who was staring at us unamused.

Will said some stuff about bringing vermin here before he pointed his glare at me. I smiled at him and he just rolled his eyes and sighed. "I can't even punish you. You are of higher rank. How have you not been dropped yet." William asked, a scowl placing itself on his lips. I shrugged. That's an answer I don't know myself.

"We should really get going. That bastard might be raping him haha." I said, laughing to myself. Sebastian gave me an unamused look and we began walking down the hallway. "You know I was just kidding. She's probably just raping his mind. As in that angel is changing his Cinematic Records."

"What do you mean?" Sebastian asked. Will continued for me.

"He means that angels can alter the Records." The reaper replied.

"They can change the past?" The demon asked. I shook my head. He looked back at me when I did.

"Not even the almighty God can change the past." I grunted.

We finally walked into the room and there they were, the angel and Ciel. Ciel had his records coming out of his body and Sebastian was going to get him but William interrupted and said that he would become incomplete if we stopped this from happened. That kid is not gonna be purged. He's too messed up for that.i bet it is super dramatic in his head right now. His physical body suddenly started floating and all his records were being restored. Yeah he really is stubborn.

He started falling and Sebastian caught him. "What a reckless thing to do." The demon mumbled.

"Sebastian, I..." the only human in the room said, looking up at the crow with his one eye.

"You never fail to exceed my expectations." The demon interrupted. I walked next to them. "I should expect nothing less from my soul... no my young master."

"Now kiss." I grunted, laughing when Sebastian almost dropped Ciel at my statement. Ciel growled and stood up, leaning on me since he couldn't stand himself.

"What is wrong with you and ruining moments?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I would ask the same to Sebastian." I replied. He seemed to agree and the both of us looked at said man. The demon only smiled.

"None of you listened to my monologue." The angel said behind us. We all looked back and sighed, mumbling to ourselves.

"I will be your opponent." Sebastian said. The other two reapers stepped forward and said they'd join. Grell was saying something when undertaker walked past us. The red head was asking why he was here when William hit him on the head for addressing the old friend of mine.

"-Plus, what part of this small-fry is a legendary death.." Grell stopped talking when he finally pulled the hair from undertaker's eyes. I laughed when Grell cuddled up to his chest. "Embrace me." Yea undertaker is sexy as fuck.

In the end, I ended up staying with undertaker as he wrote the story. I'm not gonna see that angel again. They always creeped me out.

Timeskip- this book is real boring to write sometimes

Ciel was asking for Sebastian to take his soul already when we were standing at the ruble of the church. Sebastian just fixed his little tie though and knelt down. "Please let me serve you a little longer, Young Master." The demon said.

"In other words, that angel is still alive and is gonna fuck up our lives later." I commented. Sebastian stood up and rolled his eyes at me while Ciel nodded, saying that he figured that was what was happening. We all walked back to the gates of this messed up place and stood started walking down the path. I mean, Undertaker was the only way here so we can't just magically get back.
.
.
.
"So, I'm really bored. What about you guys?" I asked. We had been walking for about an hour now and I could see some buildings in the distance now.

"Shut up, you dumb bastard." Ciel said, continuing with looking forward on the path. I sighed loudly and he grunted, looking at me. "What do you want me to do about it? We are almost to the town. Shut your trap!" He shouted.

"Awe, that's mean. I can't believe you would say that." I whined. He kicked me in the shin and I groaned, holding my leg dramatically. "You broke my leg!"

The two of them kept walking. I sighed again before standing up and cutting open a portal. "Whoa wait!" I heard a voice a few meters away. I looked up and saw that it was Grell.

"Yea?" I questioned. He grabbed my hand and pointed to the portal.

"Ok now go." He said happily. I shrugged and walked through with him.

I took a seat on a chair and he did the same but sat on my lap, looking as gleeful as he could be. I opened a portal and threw him in back to Will  I fell asleep. I felt my chair falling backwards in my unconsciousness. My eyes shot open and I looked around, now on the floor. Baldroy and Finny stood over me, Finny scolding Baldroy about pushing my chair. I rolled out of the chair and both of them stopped arguing to look at me.

"Why you gotta do me like that Baldroy?" I whined, rubbing my head. He puffed smoke in my face from his cigar.

"Pay back." Was all he said. I grinned and reached forward, grabbing the chef's waist. After pulling him to my chest I pecked his lips. I pulled away and grinned.

"Pay back for that?" I asked. He stuttered but I cut him off by pushing my lips back on to his and caressing his sides. He was frozen. Wasn't even doing anything but blushing and grabbing my shoulders. I pulled away again. "Or that?" I asked. I was about to do something else when I was tugged away by the back of my shirt. I looked back and saw Finny. He was pouting as he held on to my sleeve. I was half expecting Sebastian at this point.

The door slammed open. Speak of the demon and he shall come. I looked and there he was with Ciel. Ciel looked at me and then Baldroy and then Finny. I waved.

"What in bloody hell is going on here?" He asked. Baldroy speed walked away while Finny hid behind me.

"Nothing much." I replied. "I was woken up from my nap." I said again. Ciel went down the hall with Sebastian and then walked right back out the front door.

I wrapped an arm around Finny's shoulder since he was still behind me and walked to the garden. It was a pond back there. I looked down at the blond boy and he smiled nervously at me. I looked back and forth between the backyard and Finny before asking: "How did you get all that water?"

"I don't really know. That's just how bad I am at gardening." The blonde replied. I shrugged and we both walked back there.

"Welp, lets fix it, eh?" I asked. He smiled wide at me. Then as soon as we walked out we were tackled by Pluto.

-------------------
Yea I'm sorta bored of this story already but imma finish it cuz I can. Anyway, imma start a Fairy Tail book after this one, as a request. Then imma do a SU one, also as a request. Then imma do an AOT as a request. In that order. But I'll do the sequel for naruto while I'm doing those. Yea imma just do the first season for this book. I'm only gonna do a sequel if you guys really want to.