10

I walked to a window, seeing Sebastian flying through the air with Ciel in his arms, and started walking to the door. "Oh (F/n)~! Where are you going?" Grell called from behind us. I pointed towards the door. The red head slipped up to my side and wrapped his arms around the one that wasn't holding Pluto up. I just ignored it and kept walking.

"Oh, (F/n) is here?" Sebastian's voice asked from in the trees. He and Ciel started walking up to us and shrugged. "There's a seal on the mansion now, so could you take Pluto to the door."

I chuckled. "Shouldn't this one hell of a butler do it himself?" I asked, smirking away. I heard Ciel laugh along with me while Sebastian scowled. I let out a final laugh before turning around and walking up to the door. His collar started glowing and he fell on the floor. I wish I could help him but there really is no chance of that. He changed into his dog form and Grell made an unimportant comment before the doors opened.

"I guess he's leading us then." I mumbled, walking in. He disappeared up the stairs and everyone passed me as they tried to run after him. I started walking up the stairs and needed up at a door, everyone probably inside cuz there was crashing. How the hell did Pluto, in his big ass dog form, fit through this door? Maybe he shifted into a human to get passed it because there is not a giant hole that says otherwise. But his collar was making him be in his dog mode. The world will never know I guess. Magic.

After I contemplated how Pluto got through the door, I opened it and stepped in. Ciel was holding Elizabeth, Grell was doing nothing, and Sebastian threw the guy from earlier down towards us. "So you've finally decided to join us." Ciel said, looking up from the now human girl in his arms. I shrugged again. He shook his head at me and the doll guy got back up again.

"So I thought to myself: 'I must report to my master.'" He said, walking to the doors literally right next to us and pushing them open, seeming to die right after. Pluto was sitting there in front of this chair, looking as friendly as he normally is. Traitor.

It was then that I was snatched away, not knowing what in hell was going on because I was blindfolded. To be honest, I wasn't really feeling like struggling at the moment so I just went with it. Maybe it's a good thing, maybe it's a bad thing, I don't know. I'll be sure to find out though. It was a while before I was unblinded.  My eyes adjusted and I realized that I couldn't really see well. It's too dim in here. I reached for my pocket but got stopped my a grip on my wrist.

"Can I at least see who the fuck captured me?" I grunted. The grip was loosened and I grabbed my glasses. I slipped them on and blinked a few times. Oh, I thought I was imagining the whole blob but is actually an angel. ....wait, an angel? I fell out of my chair as I stared wide eyes at this piece of crap that made Finny cry. I didn't think she would actually show up so damn fast. In front of lil ole me! "I'm sorry but I am very much a gay reaper." I said, holding my hands up.

She laughed a little before smiling at me. "I've watched the phantomhive mansion for a while now-"

Loud cough, "stalker."

"and I've taken a liking to you." He finished after being, rather rudely, interrupted by me. I stared at her for a while before leaning onto my hand. This corrupt creature has taken a liking to me?

"Well I mean, I'm a very likable guy. I could always add you to my own harem if you would like." I said, putting my hands together like I was trying to make a deal with her. I really don't care, she means nothing to me but it would be funny to see the outcome. "Even though I am still very much gay."

She slowly took the form of a man and I blinked. I'm going to be honest, I did not know Angels could so easily do that. "You are part of the higher ranking reapers and I've taken notice of that. With your help, heaven's plans could go smoother." He said.

"You know, you're always talking about imperfect shit but you yourself would sin. This is just too messed up." I mumbled. This is confusing. From what I've experienced, angels are obsessed creatures who believe that all evil should be changed or destroyed, and that dirty thinks can either be cleaned or also destroyed. This plan of his is obviously not a very sane one.

"But aren't we almost the same? It is said that the reapers are god's helpers." He said. I sighed. That's true, we are called that, but we aren't exactly that. I can't even really explain it. We do our own thing. I'm not really gonna tell him that though. I've got enough problems.

"I'll think about it." I said, pulling out my sword and creating a portal. Before I was able to step in, he grabbed my hand. I looked back and he pecked my lips. I blinked. What the fuck just happened? You know what? I don't give a fuck. I walked through the portal and into the phantomhive mansion. I ducked as soon as I saw the color red. Grell slammed straight into a wall and I laughed.

"Where have you been?" Ciel asked, standing up from his spot at the table with his little party hat.

"Oh nothing, just talking to angels." I answered, getting a glance from both Grell and Sebastian. Of course, Ciel didn't get my direct response and just shrugged it off. He got up and walked in my direction, taking my hand, and leading me down the hall. "What is it?"

"Give me my birthday present." Ciel demanded.

"I didn't get you one." I replied, furrowing my brows.

"Yes you did." He reached behind my neck and brought me down to his lips. I smirked and kissed back, pushing him against the wall. He wrapped his arms around my neck and let mine roam his body.

"Keep it in your pants!" Baldroy grunted from behind is. I chuckled and let go of Ciel, whispering a happy birthday to him, and turning to Baldroy.

"If you were jealous you could have just said so." I teased. He growled at me and walked away, lighting his cigarette. I was then led back to the table by Ciel. I didn't know he would celebrate his birthday.

---------------------
Yea this was shit but I was tired when I wrote half of it. Sorry I didn't update earlier, I've got some pretty shitty stuff going on but I won't bother ya with it. See ya