7

Ok before we start this, apparently my sister thinks I should keep you updated with my life. I will do so because she is annoying the hell outta me for not saying shit.

1. I'm a single pringle. Been so for a while now actually. Maybe like a week or so. Dunno, I've lost track. No, do not 'comfort' me. That is just weird. *shivers* feelings are a weird topic.

And

2. Its my fucking birthday today and I usually wouldn't give a shit but I get to have money and cake + my family not annoying me, so I'm in a fucking amazing fucking mood right now. Im gonna be honest, I had no idea it was my birthday before they put a stack of money in front of me.

I wasn't gonna update but I said to myself "I'm gonna be a nice nugget and update for the people who actually read this." So I whipped this up really fast. I'm also contemplating on taking my face off the special in my other book, cuz I might be scaring people away....you think I should? I probably should, I put it on there cuz I didn't think anyone would read my damn books. But then again it's too much work to take it off. Ok starting the chapter now.
--------------------------------

Stood up from the bed and walked out of the room as Ciel went under the covers. He stared at me as I moved to the door and before he could say anything, I opened my mouth to speak. "Ciel, I'm just going to go take a walk. Honestly," I turned back and smirked at him,"are you really that fond of me?" I asked. He blushed and looked down at his hands, glaring at them. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him as I walked out of the room.

After about a mile of walking I ended up sitting on a rock and just staring at the sky. Resting my elbow on my knee and my chin in my hand, I sighed. This is weird. I really didn't expect to have Ciel like me. He seemed to be more of a 'don't even look at me peasant' kind of guy but it seems I was wrong. He's more of a deprived kid looking for something to fill the hole in him.  It's either that, or he's like any other kid his age. Don't know or care. He's alright though, down to earth and fun to mess with. Unlike WILLIAM who kicked me out, that sexy bastard. Sebastian is pretty damn sexy too....

"(F/NNNNNNNN)!!!!!!" I nearly fell off the rock when I heard Finnian's voice. I soon found that staying in a rock was in vain because Finnian had tackled me off of it. He was crying into the crook of my neck as he wrapped his arms and legs around me. I would have been dead if I was human. This kid has strength, that's for sure. "(F/n)! I-I saw Angela with another g-guy! I-I-I-" he broke out into more sobs.

I sighed and patted his back while he continued to cry like there was no tomorrow. I need to change my clothes after this. "It'll be alright Finny. It's not like you've know. Her for more than a few days. You shouldn't cry because of some stranger you just met." I said, flicking his forehead when he looked back at my face. He pouted and and rubbed the red mark on his head.

"But it was like love at first site!" He complained, crossing his arms and taking a seat on the floor across from me. I arched a brow at him and he deflated. "Yea that sounds silly now that I'm saying it out loud...."

"Damn right it does, Finny. Plus, why would you need a woman who sleeps with random people? That's stupid." I grunted, shaking my head at him. Hm, I sound like a hypocrite. Technically I'm not since I know who Sebastian and Ciel are. And I've also not had any ass since I've met them. Finnian nodded at me and stood up, until he sat down again.

"Can you stay out here with me?" The blonde asked, tilting his head with a smile on his face. Wow he got over that lady pretty damn fast. I shrugged to answer him and laid back on the ground to stare at the sky once again. He started talking about shit and before either of us knew it, the sun was up. I sat up and looked over at him. He had bags under his eyes and when he looked around, he sat straight up. "I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT SLEEP!!" He screamed, gripping his hair. I shook my head at him and watched him run back to the place we were staying.