Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Alexis pov

Hey, Alexis White here. I'm 17 years old, and I'm the outgoing type of person. What can I say, you only live once! My friends all call me Ally, along with a lot of other nicknames such as nutter, crazy al, and a lot of other I cannot mention ;) I love going to the beach, parties and hanging out with friends. Wow my life is boring.

I have long, light brown hair, piercing blue eyes, I am an average height, and I'm not skinny, but I'm not chubby either.

Well anyway, today I am following my dream and I am moving to Australia! Ahhh!! It's finally happening because of the modelling contract I got offered- oh yeah I forgot to mention that part. The only down side to this is that my family aren't coming with me, so I am moving to Melbourne alone.

Since I'm not legally allowed to live alone yet, I will be moving in with the 'Daniels' family. They have a daughter called Isabella who is my age and is in the same modelling contract as me, and they also have a son called Max and he is 8.

'' Alexis! Get down here now, you're going to miss your flight!''

Ugr!! Thanks for interrupting my thoughts mum. I can't wait to move!

''Coming!'' I shout back.

----------------------------------------------

I hate planes. Actually no, I just hate the annoying kids who kick your seat, the babies that scream the whole journey, and the snoring people who fall asleep on your shoulder.

I'm so glad I only have another 2 hours of this flight left. 'Bye London, helloooo Melbourne' I kept thinking to myself until I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

''Wake up Miss, the plane has landed'' the flight attendant told me

''Oh umm thanks'' I said, still woozy from being woken up.

I grabbed my hand luggage from the over head compartment and got off the plane.

Wow, it is soooo hot here! This is going to take some getting used to. Stilll, the beaches must be amazing here.

I went to the luggage section, and hauled my suitcase off of the revolving machine thing.

''Hello dear, you must be Alexis'' a smiling lady said to me.

''Yeah that's me. You must be Mr and Mrs Daniels'' I replied

''Please, call us Sarah and Michael.This is my daughter Isabella-" "Call me izzy" She said smiling as she hugged me. "Yes and this is my son Max"

They seem really nice, and I must say I really think I am going to like Izzy, because she was rocking those heels! I'm so glad she appreciates fashion like me.

----------------------------------------------

Isabella's pov

Wow. She is so pretty! And I love her camo shorts!! Eeeeek! I can't wait to get to know her; I bet we are going to be great friends!

----------------------------------------------

1st Chapter done :DDDDD We hope you guys like this story.We also appreciate your comments ;)

Btw-Ally's picture is on the side, just tell us if you can't see

Lola and Hannah ~