Chapter 12

Chapter 12 allys pov:

Wow.. Well that was umm.. Awkward..

Luke Brooks just admitted to me that he really likes me.

AHHHH!!!!! YEEEESSSSS!!!!! IM SO FREAKIN' HAPPY!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!

Ok mental celebration over. Now i need to go and book the taxi to take me to the airport. The quicker i get to England, then the more likely i am to be able to see my nan before she dies.

-------

''Yes...uh 55 Gilbert street... Ok thanks bye'' i my phone back in my pocket, and go to say goodbye to izzy nd her family.

''Ok so im going back to England to see my nan because she is very ill. I guess this is where i say goodbye'' i give them all a hug.

''Aww al im gonna miss you! Make sure you bring me back a hot london guy! They are cuuuuute!'' Izzy gives me a wink.

''Um actually aussie guys are much better looking! And im gonna miss you too, but i will be back before you know it!'' I wave to them one last time before running off to the taxi after he beeps his horn impatiently. Jeesh calm down mate! Someones not getting a tip!

----------------------------------------------------

I hate airplanes! I always have and i always will! This is just like my flight to Australia, this annoying kid is constantly kicking my chair! I swear if he kicks me one more ti-

•bang•

''Can you please stop kicking my chair?!'' I turn around to face the kid who has a giant smirk on his face. I get dirty looks from his parents. Oh so its my fault that you cant control your child?! Do me a favor and kindly go choke on a banana! Thats right! I told you to choke on a banana!.... Karma

*21 hours later*

FINALLY! After many hours of uncomftorable sleep, and a few more kicks from that annoying kid behind me; we have finally landed! Yay!

I grab my hand luggage and basically run off the plane and to the baggage area to collect my suitcase. Im soo excited to see my mummy!! Yes i call her mummy, but its only because ive missed her so much! Dont judge.

Haters gonna hate

Tomatoes gonna tomate

Potatoes gonna potate

And dogs are gonna bark ✌️

Oooo yeeaaahhh :p

As i walk over to my taxi driver who is holding 'Alexis White' on a peice of paper. I feel so special and important! :)

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Well we hope you are all enjoying this book so far! All votes and comments are widely welcomed!! Lol xxxxx thank you, we love u all :)

Hannah and Lola~