Chapter 21

I AM SOOO SOOO SORRY!! I was all hooked on reading other wattpad books rather than writing my own books! I feel this book is just absolute crap, my other book 'Love is evil || Janoskians' is MUCH better. Comment if u want me to carry on xx

~Hannah (& lola idek)

Chapter 21:

"Were home!" Izzy yells to Sarah, as we walk up the stairs to our room.

"Dinners ready is 5 minutes!" She yells back.

"Im gonna get changed then head down" I say to Izzy, and she nods.

I change into my floral print leggings, a white mid-drift, and my fluffy ugg boot slippers.

"Im done!" I bang on Izzys door.

She opens it with an annoyed look.

I laugh, and start walking back down the stairs.

I feel a foot on my back, and then i stumble down the last few steps.

"You idiot! You could of really hurt me!" I shout, as I playfully slap her arm.

She just nods, as she laughs hysterically.

I scowl at her, and sit down in my seat at the table. Sarah places down my plate, and i tuck into my homemade pizza.

---

"ALLLLYYY!" Izzy screams, from the bathroom, and i burst into fits of laughter.

I hear stomping, then my bedroom door flies open and there stands an angry Izzy with my pink hair dye in her hands.

"YOU PAINTED MY BATHROOM WITH HAIR DYE!" She shouts at me, and i choke while laughing.

"B-but it w-was f-f-funny!" I spill out, laughing.

"YOU CAN CLEAN IT! Im going out!" She says, before storming off.

No way.

I groan as i grab my phone, i guess im going to have to go buy cleaning stuff.

I make my way to the supermarket listening to Justin and 5sos.

As im looking closely at a bottle of some cleaning rubbish, someone bangs into me and knocks me over.

"Whatch what your doing!" I say angrily, as i stand back up.

"Im so sorry!" I hear that voice, and i look up to see none other than Luke.

"I-its okay" I stutter, smiling weakly.

"Here, let me help you. Whats this for?" He asks, as he holds up a pot of some cleaning powder.

"Uh i dont even know" I laugh, and he smiles, as he helps me put all the cleaning stuff back.

"Hey so.. Do you wanna come round mine?" He asks warily.

Of course i do! But im a nervous wreck around you..

"Yh sure" I say, and he smiles eagerly.

"Yay, so lets go" He says, and drags me out of the shop.

Looks like im not cleaning today :)