Chapter 5

Luke’s pov

Oh. Damn. She likes someone :(

Quit it Luke! She would never like you anyway. She is too beautiful; ally could have anyone she wanted! Why on earth would she ever pick me? Besides, she doesn’t even know I like her...

----------------------------------------------

James' pov:

Awkward. Luke is probably having a mental breakdown on the inside right now. It’s obvious he likes Ally, but he just won’t admit it. If he doesn’t hurry up, she is going to be taken!

''Umm Izzy, truth or dare?'' I ask her to break the silence.

''Oh, umm dare'' she says with a kind smile. Yeah right, you’re not getting it that easy girl!

''Ha-ha! You are so going to regret that!'' She just rolls her eyes.

''Fine fine! I dare you Izzy, to swap clothes with jai for the rest of this day'' I’m grinning like a Cheshire cat at the look on her face. Priceless

----------------------------------------------

Izzy's pov:

That little... Ugr. No. No. No. I am not swapping clothes with some boy! Oh wait its jai! Hell yeah am I putting his shirt on, I bet it smells amazing! Just like him... Snap out if it Iz! I’m just going to play dumb, and act cool.

''Really? Is that it?'' I ask, pretending like its nothing.

''Yupp'' James replies. I look over to jai, who is looking right back at me. I feel my heart flutter. Stop it! Bad heart, can’t you leave a girl alone! I’m all innocent :p lol 

''Fine, jai lets go swapsie'' I say with a huff, as if annoys me. 

We walk off upstairs to a bedroom with an en-suite. ''Ok, I’m going to go get changed in the bathroom, we will both chuck each other’s clothes into our rooms when I open my door'' and with that, I walk off to change.

After undressing, so I am left in my undies, I grab a towel and wrap it around myself, before hiding behind the door and opening it so he can’t see me.

''Yours are on the floor, Chuck mine in!'' I half-shout.

''Done'' he replies. I shut the door and take a proper look at his clothes. A camo t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and one of his precious grey beanies.

I chuck them all on quickly, and look at myself in the mirror. A little bit baggy, but not too bad. And I am LOVING the beanie! It all smells of him too! <3

---------

Jai knocks on the bathroom door, and I open it revealing him wearing my dress and his vans seeing as my heels wouldn’t fit him. He looks so funny!!

I burst out laughing, and he lightly punches me on the shoulder as a joke. ''Ugr, don’t start! I look ridiculous! Let’s just get down there, before someone see's us''

We both walk downstairs and out to the garden. As soon as they see jai, everyone starts laughing. Although he is a boy, it doesn’t look 'awful' on him. He still looks extremely hot! :D

''Jai! You look like... a trans-gender went wrong!'' Beau manages to say in-between fits of laughter. This just makes everyone laugh even more. 

''Yeah yeah it’s funny! Whatever, let’s just get on with the game'' he huffs, while sulking in his chair with his arms crossed like an angry 5 year old.

Aww! My baby!

-------------

After we finish the game, they all decide to head home as it late. Ugr! Party poopers!

Me, Ally, Jai, and Luke all say our goodbyes to the others before getting in the car.

''Well that was something!'' I say with a small laugh.

''We still haven’t swapped back clothes yet, you know?'' Jai replies, obviously still sulking a little.

''But I’m tiiiiired!'' I whine. ''I will drop your clothes round tomorrow, after I have had some sleep.'' 

''Ok fine, at least that gives us an excuse to be together tomorrow'' he says with a wink.

.... Wait did he just say that to me? Am I dreaming?! I must be hearing things!

----------------------------------------------

Hey peeeoooplee! Yeah so that is another chapter 4 u all, we hope u liked it! We have decided that we will b updating every night with a new chapter, so keep reading! Thanks xx <3

Hannah and Lola~------------------