Chapter 4

Izzy’s pov

I link arms with ally, and we wave goodbye to Luke. 

---------

''Hey ally, we are going to a party tonight with the boys! So you better be ready'' I tell her with the biggest grin on my face.

''Ok, that sounds awesome!! Let me go get changed'' she squeals before running upstairs to get dressed.

I walk up to my room and over to my closet. Hmmm, what should I wear? I don’t want to look slutty, but I also want to look good for jai. I mean, come on, the guy is a god :p

I spend 20 minutes putting on dresses, and then changing my mind. Then I finally decide on a figure hugging, white dress that comes down to just above the knee. I grab my favourite pair of pale pink, lace up, heel boots, and go to the bathroom to apply my makeup. Just some blush, mascara, eyeliner and a natural lipstick so that I look presentable but not fake.

After my makeup, I part my hair to the side, and straighten it. Finally!! I hope jai likes me after all of the effort I put in.

-------

I knock on ally's door, and walk in to see her applying the finishing touches to her mascara. ''Wow! You look gorgeous!'' She says when she spots me in the mirror. ''Thanks, so do you!'' 

Ally was wearing a fitted dress with multi-coloured patchwork over it. It came up to about mid-thigh like mine, and she had on black, shiny heels. She looked amazing!

We both have a little hug, before grabbing our purses and going to wait by the front door. I get a text from jai.

Jai: were outside now :p

''They’re here'' I tell ally, before opening the door and running over to the car.

''I call shotgun on the front seat!'' I shout at ally, while she locks the front door. ''Ugr whatever diva'' she jokes back. We all laugh.

''So where are the rest of the boys?'' I ask jai, while getting in the car. It’s only him, Luke, and I in the car. ''Oh they are meeting us there. You look really pretty by the way'' he compliments me with a smile, and I just blush looking away and mumbling a 'thanks'.

----------------------------------------------

Ally's pov:

I quickly lock the front door, and walk slowly and carefully to the car. What? Don’t judge, I’m wearing killer heels!

As I open the car door, Luke looks up from his phone and smiles at me ''wow! You look beautiful tonight al'' my cheeks turn a deep red.

'' thanks, you don’t look to bad yourself!'' I quickly reply, before looking away in embarrassment.

-----------

Holy cow. This house is massive! There is music blasting from inside- the poor neighbours.

We all walk up the steps, and into the party. ''Stay by my side. I don’t want to lose you'' Luke whispers into my ear, before taking my hand and leading us over to the rest of the boys. Wow, this is awkward. I know we are just friends, but I can’t help but get a sensation of butterflies whenever he touches me. No, stop thinking like that ally! He is jus-

My thoughts are cut off by beau ''hey guys! Let’s go out to the garden, and play truth or dare, it’s kind of crowded in here'' everyone nods in agreement, before we find ourselves sat on deck-chairs around a table.

''So skip, were starting with you'' beau says. ''Truth or dare?''

''Umm... dare'' he finally answers.

I see beau's face light up, and a smirk appears. '' I dare you to... Run into the party and scream out 'PENIS''

Ha-ha! I am definitely picking truth.

Daniel smiles as if it’s an easy challenge, he gets up and runs straight for the house. We all hear someone shout 'PENIIIIS!!' At the top of their lungs, and all of us start laughing uncontrollably.

-------

''Luke it’s your turn! Truth or dare?'' James asks. 

''Umm... Dare'' Luke replies with a smirk. ''You asked for it! Umm I dare you to....'' Beau whispers something in his ear which makes him chuckle. ''I dare you to kiss Ally'' what?! :0

''Ugr you guys are so pathetic! I will only kiss ally if she says I can!'' He replies, looking at me. I feel my face turn bright red. ''It’s just a dare I guess'' I reply, for a second I see Luke’s eyes light up, but it’s gone as soon as I look again. He leans in, and I feel my heart beat racing. His lips are millimetres away from mine, and I can feel his sweet breathe on my face. Then he gently leans in a bit further, so our lips touch...

We were just friends and I didn’t want to ruin that, whatever I felt for Luke, I had to forget about it. I pulled away from our kiss quickly after our lips touched, so that I didn’t show any emotion. Everyone laughs.

''Wow, is he really that bad a kisser?'' Jai jokes.

''No-yes-I mean, we are just friends; I don’t want to make things awkward by kissing him. It was only a dare.'' I reply.

The group settles back down again and we carry on with the game.

-----

''Ally!'' I jump slightly, Izzy just clicked her fingers in front of my face to stop me from day-dreaming.

''Y-yeah what?'' I say, baffled.

''I asked you if you wanted truth or dare?'' She replies, slightly annoyed.

''Err truth'' I say, twiddling my thumbs.

''Ok, have you seen any boys in Melbourne that you like yet?''

Nooo. Anything but this question! I don’t even know the answer to this myself. Just wing it ally!

''Ohh... Umm... Maybe'' I answer rather quietly still twiddling with my thumbs.

Wow ally. Subtle!

----------------------------------------------

Hey, so thats another chapter we done 4 u guys! Hope u like it, we think we might write a bit more about the party in the next chapter- not sure yet tho. Thanks xx

Hannah and Lola ~

----------------------------------------------