Chapter 16

Chapter 16 allys pov:

''Ayyyy! Theeeere shhhee isss!'' Beau slurrs his words, he is clearly drunk. Poor boy.

''Yup im baaack!'' I clap my hands and drag izzy with me to the dance floor as selfie by chainsmokers comes on.

''WAIT PAUSE JASON JUST LIKED MY SELFIE! WHAT A CREEP! IS THAT GUY SLEEPING OVER THERE? YH NEXT TO THE GIRL WITH NO SHOES ON. THAT IS SOOOO RACHET!!!'' We all shout the words, pretending to take selfies with imaginary phobes, while some people actually do take some.

''BUT FIRST.. LEMME TAKE A SEEEELLFIIIIIEEEE!!'' Me and izzy grab hands, and start jumping around and trying to dance. Seing as we are very drunk, it doesnt go to plan, and i end up falling on top of her on the floor.

''Oi!! Get off meeeee!! Faaaaaaaaat lump! Haha allyyyy did yoouu seeee that?! I soundeeed liikee a laaaaaamb!'' Izzy continues to say words with 'a' and bleats like a lamb.

''Okay i think i am officially the only person here who is not wasted'' James says as he helps me and izzy up off of the floor.

''Meee think sooo tooo'' Jai comes stumbling over to us, giggling like a little child. Everyone just laughs.

''Whyyy youu laughing at meee?'' Jai asks, getting upset.

''Because your being a dopey idiot'' Luke says, giving Jai a light punch on the arm as a joke.

''Dont touch me!!'' Jai shouts, and he punches Luke hard in the stomach.

Luke clutches his stomach in shock, before his short-temper takes over and he starts getting into a full on fight with Jai.

''You ape-shit!! I hate you!'' Jai shouts as he kicks Luke where you dont kick a man..

Luke screams like a girl, falling to the floor while clutching... You know...

''Jai stop!!'' I shout, pushing Jai away as he goes to punch Luke again.

James, Beau and Izzy drag Jai away, probably taking him home.

''Luke, are y-you okay?'' I stutter a little, still slurring my words.

He just groans in responce. I call Daniel over, and together we haul him up, walking him home which surprisingly isnt that far away for walking when your drunk.

----------------------------------------------------

''ALLY!! Wake up we are going to see jai and luke!'' Izzy shouts, shaking my shoulders.

''W-why? Its 8 in the morning!'' I groan, pushing her away, and pulling the covers over my head.

''Umm maybe its because they bashed eachother up yesterday?!'' She says, sarcastically. What?! Noo.. They wouldnt... Would they?

Oh yh! Dam they did aswell!

''Oh um.. Okay. Lets go'' i say, getting out of bed and walking over to my wardrobe to chuck on some clothes.

I grab my stomach, running to the toilet, as i feel a sudden wave of sickness.

Oohh yh. Now i remember! Drunk, party, dancing, fighting.

I quickly clean up after myself, put on my grey jogging bottoms, white crop top, and nike air max. Then i go grab izzy, before we leave.

----------

''Um Jai is in the living room, and Luke has locked himself in their bedroom'' Beau says, as he opens the front door for us.

''Why has he locked himself in?'' Izzy asks.

''He says that he doesnt want to even look at jai'' Beau furrows his eyebrows, sighing. It must be hard to be stuck in a house where your brothers wont even look at eachother, i feel for Beau.

''Im gonna go talk to luke, see if i can get him to come out'' I say, walking up the stairs.

''Well good luck'' Beau says, as he and Izzy go to see Jai.

*knock knock*

''Go away! I dont want to talk to that .. That.. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!'' He shouts as i knock on the door.

''L-luke? Its me. A-ally'' I say, scared of his temper.

Soon after i said my name, the door opens to reveal luke shirtless, with a big bruise on the top of his arm. He looks extremely tired, and angry.

''Yes?'' He says, quite bluntly.

''I came to s-see how you are'' I stutter again. Im actually frightened of him now, he is a big muscly boy who is not the slightest bit happy.

When i stutter, the anger on his face drops, and he looks upset.

''Ally, im so sorry. I didnt mean to scare you. Please dont hate me'' he says his words really quickly, so i shut him up by giving him a hug.

''Its okay, you were drunk, and your in pain'' I look up to him, and he smiles slightly, but it doesnt touch his eyes.

''Im just so mad at him right now. I know its not his fault though'' he mutters as he looks at the floor.

''Thats a start, atleast your not blaming everything on him. Your twin brothers luke, for god sake, you need to talk to him.'' I say.

''But.. Ugr fine. Why are you always right?'' He gives in, and smirks at me.

''Because i just am okay.'' I say, and we both laugh.

''Come on, lets go see Jai'' i pull his arm, and we both walk down the stairs.

--------

''Luke'' Jai's face lights up as we walk in the room. ''Im so sorry! I was a complete idiot! Im sorry i hurt you like that! It didnt help that i was extremely drunk, but luke im so sorry''

Luke just smiles, and pulls Jai in for a 'bro hug'. Aka a hug but not too touchy because boys cant be seen with lots of emotion. Its all crap basically an- i will shut up now.

''So does that mean everything is back to normal now?!'' Izzy asks with excitement.

Luke and Jai exchange looks, before both nodding.

''Yay!!'' We all shout, and have a group hug.

''Sorry about your party ally'' Jai says, with his head down in shame.

''Hey! Stop! It wasnt even for me! It was just a party, i have had my birthday presents already'' I smile at him, and he smiles his special grin back. HOW DOES HE DO THAT?! Ugr i wanna be able to do it. Its like a normal smile, but he only shows his bottom teeth, which makes it really cute! Woah woah ally stop, he is not luke... Wait luke! Last night... The kiss... Ooohh dam this is now awkward.

After remembering about our little kiss, there is now an awkward tension between me and luke. Was it just because he was drunk? Does he like me? Was he doing it to mess around?

All of these questions kept running through my mind, but there was one thing i was sure of...

I like cheese :p