Chapter 17

Chapter 17 lukes pov:

What the hell was i playing at?! You cant just kiss people! Im such a messed up dimbo. Now look where its got me, she cant even look at me.

''Oi! Luke!'' Beau punches my shoulder. Ok, so the last time someone done that, a big fight started, but this time atleast im not wasted on alcohol.

''Yh, what?'' I ask calmly, you gotta keep your cool.

''Do you wanna come to the beach with us?'' He asks. Do i? Hmmm...

''Yh sounds cool!'' My mind has a mind of its own! See, i cant even make my own decisions anymore! I should just go pack my bag for the mental hone now.

''Well dont just sit there. Were going in 5'' Jai says, snapping me out of my mental thoughts.

I nod, and jog up the stairs to get changed. I quickly put on my board shorts, and run downstairs while still struggling to put my arms through my top.

Damn! Out of all people, Ally had to be the one standing by the door. She stares at me topless, until she see's my face and quickly walks out to the car blushing.

Yeeesss! Lukey still got dat thang! 💪😏-

What the hell?!! Seriously! I need help!

--------------

We pull up outside the small shops opposite the beach.

''Race ya!'' Daniel shouts, as he sprints off to the sea fully clothed.

Beau, Jai, James and Izzy all run off after him, but Izzy trips on a rock and falls so her face lands straight in the sand.

Jai stops running, and clutches his stomach through fits of hysteric laughter.

Izzy sticks her finger up at him, and then gets up to continue running to the sea.

Ha Ha! I really do love my friends, even if they are right idiots sometimes.

I grab our bags from the car, and press the thingy on the key to lock it.

Ally is stood by the car waiting for me. Aww she is so nice! She could of ran off with the others and had fun, but she chose to wait here for me. Maybe im taking it too far, she probably just didnt want to seem rude.

I give her a small smile, and we both walk down to the beach with a fair amount of space between us. Man this is so awkward!

''Im gonna find a space for our towels and that. Why dont you go have fun with the others?'' I ask her.

''Um no thanks i wanna tan first'' she says, as she lays down her towel and takes off her clothes. WOW! Omg her bikini... Control yourself, your staring!

I quickly look away and busy myself with my towel, making sure it us 100% straight, and in a perfect angle for the sun.

Phew she didnt notice.

''Hey luke you know if you take a picture it lasts longer?'' Ally says, smirking.

''Oh haha, i would say the same for you when we were leaving the house'' i say sarcastically, but still smiling.

Her cheeks flush a deep crimson, and she quickly lays down to tan.

I chuckle lightly to myself, atleast she talked to me.