Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Alexis (Ally) pov

Today is my first day at my new school, Penola. Although both I and Izzy have modelling jobs, they said that we have to finish school first for us to go full-time. -_-

I climb out of bed, and went over to wake up Izzy. Yesterday morning, she decided it would be funny to pour a glass of water over my head to wake me. Now it’s payback! HAHA!!!!

I grab her Iphone and put it in the music dock, umm what song? Oooo she loves the song lolly!! I turn up the volume full-blast and press play. Play.

''AHHH!!!'' Izzy jumps out of bed and looks around the room until she spots me. '', you little brat!'' She shouts before launching at me, and tickling me. 

'' S-STOP!! I C-CANT B-BREATHE!'' I shout in-between fits of laughter.

''Ugr fine. You’re so ticklish it’s unbelievable!'' She laughs. I just give her a dirty look.

''Come on, were going to be late for school'' she says, breaking the silence from my glare.

We both go get dressed, and race each other down the stairs for breakfast. 

''I won!'' Izzy says, after I clearly won.

''Umm I don’t think so''

''Do you want me to tickle you again?!'' She says.

''Silly me! Of course princess Izzy won!'' I say with fake happiness 

----------------------------------------------

We walk into school laughing and chatting about people I should stay away from, and teachers I should avoid.

''Ugr, make sure you don’t go near those nasty pieces of work'' Izzy points to a group of the world’s most slutty-ish girls ever. '' I will, I don’t want to catch slut-itus'' we both laugh and head over to the office to collect my timetable.

----------------------------------------------

Ugr. I have double maths first, and Izzy has science. ''Bye Iz, see you at break'' we hug and go our separate ways.

I hesitantly wait outside the door, before finally knocking and walking in. '' ahhh, you must be Alexis, I am Mr. Archer, you can sit over there next to Luke'' the teacher rudely says and points over to a really cute boy with a lip peircing. (Sexy, I know)

'' its Ally, and thanks'' I say before walking over to my seat. Eww. This teacher looks like Gollum, smells like a pig, and has the manners of a fish.

''Hi, its ally right?'' The cute boy asks.

''Yeah, you must be Luke'' I answer, blushing slightly. Jeesh ally, pull yourself together, he is just a boy!

''Yeah I am. You have beautiful eyes'' he mutters the last part before looking back at Mr. Archer. I feel my face turn tomato red.

-------

The bell rings, and everyone rushes out, leaving me alone. I gather my things, and walk out to find Izzy for break.

Ahh, there she is...Wait, what? She is talking to Luke and a bunch of other boys. I make my way over.

''Ally!!'' She grins giving me a hug.

''Everyone this is Ally, Ally this is Daniel, Jai, James, Beau (I know he had finished school, but just go with it) and Luke'' she says pointing to each of them. Jai and Luke were obviously (A/N is that spelt right? Don't even know) twin.  ''Hi'' I say smiling. Wait, they look familiar... OMG

''Wait, you’re the Janoskians aren’t you?!'' I yell, causing them to look a bit shocked.

''Yupp, that’s us'' Beau finally say, popping the p.

Wow. Luke's really sexy.

---------------------------------------------- 

Yeah so that’s another chapter we done for you guys! We hope u liked it, please comment n vote xx thank you ;* 

Izzy's picture is on the side now, as we said last chapter just tell us if you can't see the picture