Chapter 10

Chapter 10 beau's pov:

Finally after over an hour of us waiting, Luke comes put from the woods supporting ally. No offence, but she looks like she just came out of a battle-field; she has makeup everywhere, twigs all in her hair, and a blank, tormented expression.

''Took you long enough'' I say.

''Shut up Beau and just drive the damn car!'' He shouts at me. Jeesh what crawled up his backside!

''You left us waiting for over an hour! Why are you so selfish?!'' I’m not going to let him win this.

''P-please j-just stop f-f-fighting'' Ally says in-between sniffles.

I don’t want to make her worse, so I just turn the key in the ignition and drive to ally and Izzy’s house.

-------

''I've got her!! Just go open the door'' Luke shoves me out of the way and picks up ally. I swear I’m going to punch this boy, I know he is my brother and everything but sometimes he is just SOO ANNOYING!!

''God... Don’t get your knickers in a twist!'' I say and open the door, letting Luke and jai through. Luke takes her straight up the stairs to put her to bed.

''Beau? Jai? What are you doing here?'' My mum Gina comes out from the kitchen. She must have been chatting with Izzy’s mum Sarah.

''Um well ally got really angry and um upset and well umm...'' I stutter, what am I meant to tell her? Oh yeah mum we pranked our best friend and she ran off saying how she hates us, and now she looks basically half-dead.

''Cut the lies! What happened?'' She questions us again.

''Ok well we put whipped cream and stuff on her face while she was sleeping, and then when she woke up she didn’t notice, we all laughed and then she went to the mirror and then she like started screaming and shouting at us how she hates us. Then she ran off and then we found her in the woods, and then Luke took fooooreeever to come out with her, and when they finally did basically she looked like she had seen a ghost'' Jai says it all really quickly but luckily mum understands us.

''Oh... Well I want you to all go apologise to her NOW, and then I want you all back home for dinner while I sort ally out.'' We just look at her.

''Go!! Shoo'' she shoo's me and jai upstairs to ally’s room.

•knock knock•

''Come in'' Luke muffles from behind the door. I open it to find ally asleep in her bed, and Luke sitting at the end if her bed just watching her.

''Mum told us to come and apologise to ally, and then we all have to get back home for dinner while she talks to ally'' I say.

''Okay, I think she is only half-asleep so if you apologise now then she should be able to hear you'' Luke tells us.

Jai and I walk over to her bed.

''Ally I’m so sorry for everything, we should have never done that to you, it was wrong'' I say, stroking her cheek once.

''Al please please forgive us, I’m really sorry ally. We never meant to upset you'' jai says and strokes her cheek as well.

Luke gives ally a kiss on the fore-head and we all leave to go home.

Why did ally take it so bad? Luke had better give me some answers.