Chapter 9

Chapter 9 allys pov:

I am so angry. There meant to be my friends! Why does every good thing that happens to me get ruined!!

I woke up this morning to a phone call, I answered it and it was a doctor telling me that my Nan had been taken into hospital. They said she had a very serious heart attack and she probably won’t live much longer.

My Nan and I were never very close, but I remember the times when I was bullied, and she would always be there for me. I wouldn’t be here right now if it wasn’t for her, she saved me.

I thought I could handle it, so I went down to the living room as normal. A few of the others started giggling at me, and Luke asked me about my hair, so I went to the bathroom to fix it.

And then when I looked in the mirror, I saw that they had put cream, sauces, syrup and sprinkles all over my face! I was as angry as hell!! Everything is going wrong!

The last thing I remember after that was running out of the house. Now I’m sat under a tree, next to some lake in the woods. How did I get here? Who even cares, no one seemed to care when they put this mess on my face!

There’s a rustling in a bush near me, and a whisper of voices.

''I will go get her and explain everything''

''No let me, please. I can’t bear to see her upset like this, I need to be the one to make her better''

''Whatever. I will meet you back at the car''

Then out comes a figure, but it’s hard to see because of the branches in the way. 

''Ally'' Luke emerges from behind a branch and sits himself next to me.

''Ally I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean for it to go that far-''

''Save it Luke, I don’t want your apologies'' I say. 

''What’s wrong? The normal ally would of laughed this off''

''Oh I don’t know, Maybe it’s because my Nan is dying in a hospital!!'' I shout the last part unexpectedly, I didn’t mean to do that. I huddle myself into a ball and start crying.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

''Ally I’m so so sorry, I had no idea. You should have told me, I could have been there for you'' he rests his chin on my head, and strokes my hair.

''Thank you Luke, your here now and that’s all that matters to me'' I turn my head around so I’m facing him, and then I give him a big hug.

He has been nothing but nice to me, why do I always push people away? I think I might like Luke. As in like like...