Chapter 13

Chapter 13 allys pov:

Muuuumm!'' I shout from the bottom of the stairs as i close the door.

I hear a lot of banging and then suddenly my mum runs down the stairs like Usain Bolt! She runs uo to me and gives me the biggest hug ever. Aww ive missed my mum!

''Alexis! Ohhh im so glad you came! Ive missed you so much baby!'' She gives me another big hug before taking my suitcase and dragging it up to my room.

Incase your wondering, its just me and my mum. My dad left us when i was a baby, so my amazing mother looked after me all by herself while also working full-tine to support us. She is inspirational!

''Mum'' i grab her attention as she comes back down the stairs again.

''I need to see nan... I need to thank her for everything and be by her side'' my mum nods and agree's to drive us both to the hospital to visit nan.

--------

''Nana!'' I run up to her and give her a warm hug, but im careful because obviously she is very weak and fragile.

''Ohh alexis darling, how are you?'' Nan asks me as she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

''Im great thank you, i have made lots of new friends in Australia, my school is so cool, my job is going really well, and my best friend and her family have been soo nice to me! I love it over there, everyone is just amazing! How about you nana, how have you been while i have been away?'' I say.

''Thats brilliant alexis, im so glad that your happy. You being happy and radient makes me the happiest grandma alive. And as you can see, im not all that well'' she chuckles a little but she ends up coughing a lot. I rub her back and hand her a glass of water.

''Oh nana, im so sorry i wasnt here for you! I love you so much, and i need to thank you for everything you have done for me. Without you i wouldnt be here today, you supported me and cared for me. I love you nanny'' i start crying and she pulls me in for a long hug.

''I love you too darling, i love you too. But everyone has to go at some point, and the world has decided now is my time. I want you to know that i will always be watching over you, and i want you to be happy, to find the love of your life and to grow old together with your children and grandchildren. I love you my beautiful alexis'' she says as we hug, and she strokes my hair.

That was the last time i saw my nana.

----------------------------------------------------

Ok so that chapter actually had me in tears to write because it reminded me of my nonna. Anywho, thanks again for reading this, we really do appreciate it! Xxxxx

(Btw its me hannah who actually writes these chapters, but me and lola both think of the ideas, and lola edits it all because i am really bad at spelling lol)

Hannah and Lola~