Chapter 18

Chapter 18 allys pov:

Dam that boy and his comebacks! So he caught me staring, whoopsy.

Im still laying down, trying to get a tan. When you come from England, you look VERY different to the people from Australia. Ugr im so pale! Tan tan tan tan tan stupid skin tan already!

Suddenly i feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and i am flung onto someones shoulder.

''What the hell?! Put me down!'' I shout at the person.

''No can do missy'' Beau's voice says.

''Beau! You little rat! Put me down!'' I start pounding my fists on his back. He just laughs and starts running to the sea with me.

''No no no! Beauuuu!!'' I shreak.

''Hold your breath! 3...'' He laughs while still running.

''You wouldnt dare!'' I say.

''2...''

''Beau! Im warning you!'' I shout desperately trying to kick his legs as he runs.

''1!''

''BEEEAA-'' I scream but im cut off short as we plunge under the water.

I quickly wriggle around, until i reach the surface again.

''BEAU IM GONNA KILL YOU!!'' I shout as soon as my head comes above the water.

I scan around me, and find Beau sprinting out of the water and to the towels.

''YH THATS RIGHT YOU BETTER RUN!'' I shout again, swimming as quick as i can back to the beach.

I jump out and run after Beau.

''I-It was an a-accident!'' Beau says inbetween laughing while he runs.

''NO!! It was not an accident! Im gonna rip every one of your obey junpers!'' I threaten as i still chase him around the beach.

''No please! Not my obey! Please!'' He continues running but he is no longer laughing, he actually looks genuinely scared now.

Beau jumps over a muscley man who was sunbathing, and the man gets u angrily.

''Oi!! What do you think you are doing?!'' The man shouts at Beau, who has stopped running now.

''I um sorry mate'' Beau stutters as the big man walks up to him.

''Dont 'mate' me! You little faggot!'' The man shouts again.

Beau suddenly becomes very angry and not at all scared.

''I AM NOT A FAGGOT!!'' Beau screams as he launches at the man. Deffuq?!

Luckily for the man, James and Daniel were walking over when Beau lanched for attack. They ran up and grabbed him back.

''Call me a faggot again! See what i do to you!'' Beau says to the man, as he pulls himself out of the boys grip and storms off to his towel.

''Little gay faggot thinks he is boss'' The man mutters under his breath. Oh no you dont!

''Did you not hear him?! He is not a gay faggot!! Shut it before i seriously lose it!'' I say to him, suddenly gaining lots of confidence.

''Oh and whats a scawny, pathetic girl like you gonna do? Demand mummy? What about daddy?'' The man laughs.

If looks could kill, then this man would be long gone. I give him one last death glare, before kicking sand onto his towel and going to our groups stuff.

Beau is laying on his towel, with his snapback and sunglasses on, and Luke is trying to put suncream on his back but failing miserably.

''Here let me help'' I take over from Luke, and rub the suncream into his back.

''Oh thanks, so what just happened?'' Luke says, getting straight to the point.

''Well that fatso called Beau a faggot, Beau launched at him, Daniel and James stopped him, then Beau stormed off to here, and then that stupid fatso called him a faggot again, so i had a go at him, then he called me scawny and pathetic so i gave him death glares and kicked sand all over his towel. And well now im here'' I say a bit too quickly, but luckily he understands me.

''Excuse me a minute'' Luke grits his teeth, and goes towards the direction of fatso (Yh his name is now fatso)

''Luke! No leave it! Please?'' I go after him.

''Oi!! What did you call her?!'' Luke shouts at fatso.

''I was merely speaking the truth'' Fatso says as he chuckles.

''Its not funny!! Dont ever call her that again!! And as for my brother, he is not a bloody faggot!! SO SHUT UP!'' Luke gives in to his short-temper and shouts angrily.

''Whatever you stupid kid. Just dont forget to wear suncream and dont go too far out sea because little kids like you might drown.'' Fatso says, as he gathers his things and walks off laughing.

''We are not kids you fatso!!'' I scream at him, sticking up my middle finger.

He sticks his finger up back at me.

''Fatso!!'' I scream again as he drives off in his car.