Chapter 35

(Wow I have over 20,000 reads! Impressive! Thank you all!)

*Chloe P.O.V* 

I was having fun teasing Cameron, but I was surprised with what he did. I loved it when he kissed me on the neck, he never really does it, and plus, he was good at it. I would get my revenge. I wasn't going to give into him so easily and the beach would be a perfect time for me to get back. Besides, he doesn't know I know how to surf. This would be fun.

"So babe, do you surf?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah! And I'm good at it." He winked at me. I laughed.

"I'm sure you are. You are going to have to show me how." I laughed knowing that I could probably beat him. 

*Cameron P.O.V* 

I was excited to show Chloe how to surf. That was one of my favorite things to do. I remembered burning a bunch of songs for Chloe and I on to a disk. I reached over and grabbed the disk, putting it into the stereo. The first song that came on was 'I wanna be' by Chris Brown. 

"Imagine if the pillow that you cried on was my chest, and the tissue that you wiped your face with was my hand..." I continued to mouth the lyrics as the song went along. "Just trying to make sure that I'm the body you call your man and any time you need a shoulder, it's yours night and day, but what I'm trying to say is, I wanna be the last number you call late at night, I wanna be the first one you dial when you open your eyes. Wanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain't gonna hurt you....." I continued as Chloe smiled and leaned her head on the window. She was adorable. 

"The one your cryin' for, stand up and fighten for. Wanna be your good, bad, love, hate girl. Cross my heart hope to die, on everything that's good. I'm gonna do you right, show you right, get thing understood." I leaned towards her and laid my hand on her leg. 

"You already are." She leaned towards me kissing my cheek. We then pulled into my driveway after listening to a few more songs. She got out of the car and I couldn't help but watch her walk to the door. "You coming?" She laughed and opened the door. I nodded and got out of the car. 

"Now I'm going to jump in the shower and change into my bathing suit." I climbed the stairs as Chloe tried to find something to eat. I took a quick shower and put my bathing suit on. I walked down the stairs and turned the corner, scaring Chloe.

"Shit! Gosh you scared me....." She paused looking at my chest. "Damn." She whispered and continued eating her piece of cold pizza. I laughed and walked to her, stealing a bite. She pushed me as I took it. I laughed and pushed her back lightly. I walked to the fridge grabbing a piece for myself. "You ready to go?" She asked I nodded grabbing a towel out of the closet. We walked back out to the car and to the beach we went. 

Once we got to the beach Chloe ran to a tent to change into her bathing suit and I walked and got us a seat under a umbrella. I turned and saw her in light blue bikini. I just sat and watched her until she got to us. "You want to go get some boards?" She stood in front of me. I nodded and took her hand. We walked together to the shop and asked for the boards. 

"Chloe you might want to get one of the longer boards, they are easier to balance on." I suggested, taking one of the competition boards. Chloe just laughed and took one like mine. I shook my head as I watched her run to the water. I ran after her. As soon as she hit the water she paddled out to a nice wave that was starting to form on the right. I could tell it was going to be a big one, but a beautiful one. "Chloe, take it slow!" I yelled paddling after her. She turned and set herself up for it and she stood just on time. She ripped the heck out of the wave like a pro. I was shocked. A tunnel started to form and she took it coming out the other end. She was better than I was. She did a front flip off her board and into the water.

"Whoo!" I heard her yell as I reached her.

"I thought you said you've never done this before?" I asked her still in shock. 

"I didn't say that. I said you might have to help me." She winked climbing back on her board. 

"Help with what. Your better than me." I laughed. 

"I drought it." She paddled so she was right next to me. I leaned over to kiss her, but she tiped me over. I fell into the water. 

"Thanks." I said getting back on my board. "My turn." I saw a wave to my right and paddled out to it. I set myself up but when I went to stand, the wave over powered me and threw me off my board. As I came up I heard Chloe laughing. 

"Yeah! Your so good!" Chloe joked. I paddled back to her, tipping her over. She screamed and I paddled back to shore. Once I reached  the shore, I placed the board in the sand and swam back out into the water. Chloe did the same but stay on shore laying underneath the umbrella. I got out of the water and walked to her. I laid next to her but with my body in the sun. She closed her eyes and sighed.

"What?" I asked her setting up on my elbows. 

"Oh, just thinking." She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"About what?" I turn and laid on my side. 

"My mom, Brad, school, us...." She stopped on 'us'.

"What about us?" I started to get worried. 

"Just how fortunate I was to meet you. I never would have thought...." She paused again.

"Never would have thought what?" I laid on my stomach and moved closer to her.

"That you and I would date or have a relationship. I mean, it's like I just don't understand why you chose me. You can get a million girls. All you would have to do is point at a girl and they would freaking sleep with you in a heartbeat." She laughed. I laughed to.

"You want to know why I chose you?" I looked at her. She nodded and looked back at me. "I chose you because you were different. You didn't do the whole 'OH MY GOD ITS CAMERON DALLAS!' thing. You actually pretended you didn't know who I was. That intrigued me. And your over all vibe just made me feel comfortable. Like I could hold a conversation with you without you mentioning the fact that I am famous. You don't care. You treat me like a regular guy. Then when we kissed for the first time, like whoa. That was amazing. I can't get enough of you." I kissed her forehead. She smiled.

"I love you." She whispered. 

"I love you to." I replied kissing her. 

"DALLAS!" I heard a voice to familiar and it gave me chills.