Chapter 52

(So I just figured out I have to have knee surgery! Great.. Not. No internet yet, at a friends right now.)

Chloe POV

As soon as I left, I decided to go to Cameron’s instead. I thought I owed that to him. I was amazingly happy surprisingly, because I have never felt more alive then when the cops came and got us. I was always the known ‘good girl’ so doing something like that was so much fun. But then there was my bitch of an aunt. I really hated her. I just wanted to move, but I knew that she wouldn’t let me move in with Cameron, because now she probably hates him and she doesn’t even know him. Which was frusturating. Suddenly my phone rang

Convo

Me: Hello?

Cameron: Hey babe.

Me: Oh, hey.

Cameron: What’s going on?

Me: On my way to your place.

Cameron: Really? Your aunt is letting you come over?

Me: Hell no she isn’t, but since when did she stop me? *Laughter*

Cameron: I think I’m rubbing off on you to much.

Me: How so?

Cameron: You are disobeying your elders now. Sounds like something I would do.

Me: Well I’m here now. *CLICK*

I looked and Cameron’s front door was open and there stood my shirtless boyfriend, standing there smiling. I got out of my car and walked to the door. He hugged me. He was so warm.

“Hey beautiful.” He whispered into my ear. He pulled away and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the living room.

“Hey, do you have some clothes I can steal, I didn’t bring any.” I asked him, knowing that he wouldn’t care. He nodded. I ran upstairs and grabbed a hoodie and I had a pair of short shorts in my bag, but that was the only thing I had. So I put the shorts on and his ‘Cameron Dallas’ hoodie. I came back down the stairs and he stood and admired me.

 “I love it when you were my hoodie.” He smiled. I could tell I blushed a little.

"I am supposed to be mad at you. So stop." I laughed walking into the kitchen. He followed. I walked to the fridge and went to grab a water bottle, but I was spun around and pinned into the counter. I looked into his eyes, and saw nothing but pure lust. He smiled, wrapped his hands around my stomach. and lifted me so I was sitting on the counter. His hands went on my knees and rubbed up and down my theighs, as he bit his lip. I put my arms around his neck.

"Chloe, I don't think you understand. I don't think you understand how much I love you and need you. You mean the world to me and I would take a bullet for you any day. But I need you to be understanding with the fans. They will never go away. And I will always be doing stuff like that. I hope you can accept that." He spoke softly.

"Cameron, I know I'm being selfish. I just want you to myself. To be honest I love your fans. I will be better at accepting. I'm just going through a lot." I leaned forward and kissed him. I felt my phone vibrate. Brad.

"Hey can you come get me?" He asked when I picked up the phone.

"Yeah, where you at?" I asked.

"At Nashs house hanging with Hayes"

"Ok, we will come get you." I hung up.

"We need to go get Brad from Nashs house." I kissed Cam on the cheek and hopped off the counter. He followed me out the door. We drove quickly and got him and went back to Cams. We spent the rest of the night watching movies. I feel asleep, and felt Cam carry me up the stairs. He laid me on the bed slowly and kissed me. I pulled him down and he hovered over me, kissing me slowly. He rolled over and put me on top this time, and I straddled him. His hands went up my shirt, rubbing my hips.

"Please?" Cameron whispered. I knew exactly what he wanted.

"Not tonight." I said and rolled over and fell asleep.

(Sorry its short.... wrote it on my phone!)