Chapter 50

*Cameron POV* 

What Chloe didn't know was that I stayed outside all night. I was woken up once when Chloe's aunt and her boyfriend, which they both blew me off. I soon again fell asleep. I heard the door open again, and guess who it was. Josh. 

"What the hell are you doing here? Did you stay the night?" I stood and questioned him. 

"Yeah, I stayed. After she stormed out of dinner, I came to make sure she was ok." He started to leave. 

"I'm not done talking to you. Why the hell did you stay?" I snapped, he turned around. 

"It's none of your concern why." I hear Chloe say behind me as she opened the door.  

"It is my concern." I stepped towards Josh, letting my anger take controll. 

"Cameron, chill." Josh tried to tell me. Chloe stepped in front of me.

"Stop." She said softly, so soft it hurt. "We have to go to school. Come on I'll drive you home." She grabbed my arm and ushered me to the car. 

*Chloe POV*

I really didn't want to take Cameron home but, I didn't want to teen aged boys fighting in my yard either. The car ride was silent, due to the fact I had nothing to say. Once we got to his house,  I parked, waiting for him to get out.

"Come inside." He said getting out of the car. I groaned, but did it anyway. He ran upstairs and changed and was in the middle of putting his shirt on as he came back down the stairs.

"What do you want Cameron?" I managed to break the silence.

"You. All I want is you. I'll give up everything if you just give me another chance. That is all I want." He took a step towards me, leaving only inches between us. I shrugged. "Please." He whispered. 

"I'll think about it." I said turning and walking out of the door. I went straight to school. Once I got there all the guys looked at me, but they smiled and invited me over. I was kind of disappointed because Josh had to work in the morning and I would have to face Cameron. 

"Hey single lady." Shawn teased, which took me by surprise. I would have thought it would be awkward. 

"Yeah, yeah." I gave a have smile. Suddenly all the guys came and hugged me.

"Sorry to interrupt." Cameron said nastily and sat down.

"I'm going to go." I said starting to walk away.

"No, stay." Cameron said sarcastically.

"Really you should." Taylor said. I stayed. I sat at the other end of the table. Cameron came and sat down next to me. 

"So, let's just start all over." he gave that smile that no one could turn away from. "Hi. My names Cameron. What is a beautiful girl like you doing here, acting mad and all?" He smiled. I sat back, flabbergasted. Was he really doing this? 

"Chloe, and some asshole decided not to tell me something and he caused this whole great big fight." I smirked.

"Well I'm sure that the asshole feels bad and really wants you to forgive him, because he knows he is one and he made a huge mistake." He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. 

"He has some way of trying to win me over." I laughed.

"He's hoping its working. He misses your laugh." He smiled. He was winning. "What would a guy like him need to do in order for you to forgive him?" 

"Kiss me." I leaned forward, giving in to his little game. And he did so. It felt amazing to actually kiss him, without wanting to kill him. I had my Cameron back. I heard the 'o's' from the guys around us. 

"So have you forgiven him?" He paused. 

"Haven't decided yet." I smiled. He leaned back in and kissed me again. 

*Sorry it's short. But I know that some of you are happy with the outcome of this chapter. THE STORY IS FAR FROM OVER!!!!!!*