Chapter 59

*Chloe POV* 

(I was just thinking, what would happen if Cameron somehow read my fan fiction. I would die. I almost don't want him to read it lol.) 

I sat there for a minute trying to get together what my dreams where. I smiled. I finally felt the love for Cameron, I mean I wasn't completely sure on every memory, but I saw them all briefly and a lot of them made me realize that I wasn't completely nice or fair with Cameron in our old relationship. So I kind of wanted to start over. 

"CAMERON!" I yelled and I heard Cameron running up the stairs.

"WHAT?!" He panicked as he came into his room. I smiled. "What?" He whispered and came and sat down next to me. 

"I had these dreams...." I spoke softly.

"And?" He replied.

"I somewhat remember us. But I feel like I wasn't a good girlfriend. So I want a chance to kind of do it over. What I am trying to say is that.... I love you." I looked him in the eyes and smiled. He sat puzzled. 

"You're being serious right, because if you  aren't this is a sick joke." He questioned.

"No, I'm being serious. I love you."  I turned facing him. He smiled.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered, leaning in closer to me. I smiled. 

"Yes." I whispered. He smiled, wrapping his arms around my stomach, pulling me in. He put warm hands underneath my shirt, which gave me goosebumps. He leaned in until our lips where only inches apart. I think he was waiting on me to make the next move. So I leaned the rest of the way, until our lips clashed. Our lips moved in sync. One minute felt like hours. Until finally, Taylor had to walk in.

"What the hell?" He laughed. Cameron pulled away.

"She remembers. Well at least parts of things. Enough that she remembers she loves me." He turned and looked at Taylor, who's expression sunk.

"Yeah." I whispered, knowing that Taylor was probably somewhat mad, because he thought we had a chance.

"Oh, I see. That's great." He tried to act happy. But he actually turned and walked out. I just laughed.

"What are you laughing about?" Cameron turned and smiled. I just shook my head. "What!" Cameron tickled me. I fell off the bed and to the floor, laughing. He then lifted me off the floor, throwing me on his shoulder, and carrying me out of his room and down the stairs. Nash and everyone looked at us weird.

"Seems like a few people are getting along great." Nash laughed, as Cameron set me on the floor.

"Yeah, She remembers." Taylor bluntly stated. Cameron grew annoyed.

"You are just upset because...." Cameron started to say, but I interrupted.

"Cam, not today." I grew annoyed with the both of them. "I've had to deal with enough of going through all these crazy memories that I can't completely understand yet, so Cameron can we please go somewhere and maybe you can help me gather some of these things?" I moved towards the door.

"Yeah, sure. Don't you want to swing back at your house and grab some clothes?" He asked grabbing his car keys.

"Yeah, and I imagine Brad, you want to too right?" I noticed Brad was sitting next to Taylor on the couch.

"I can take him." Taylor offered.

"Okay. Thanks." I walked out of the door as Cameron followed me. He unlocked his car and opened my door. I got in quickly. And I was angry. I mean I know that Cameron is really protective over me, and I understand that, but I felt like I was putting a wedge between him and some of his friends. 

Cameron got into the drivers seat and didn't start the car, instead he turned and looked at me. 

"What's wrong? I can tell your pissed." He had some annoyed tone in his voice. 

"I feel like I am putting this wedge between you and your friends. I mean I get it, but still. They were here before me, and they might be here after m...." Cam interrupted.

"Whoa. They will always be there, but I hope to God that you will be there to." He grabbed my hand. I shook my head. 

"Can we just go to my place, then go somewhere that I can dig a hole for me to die in?" I laughed. He smiled and shook his head. 

"If your dying in a hole, I'll die with you." He laughed, starting the car. 

(SHORT I KNOW! BUT I KIND OF NEED TO PANDER SOME THOUGHTS! UPDATE LATER TONIGHT!)