Chapter 53

(So its been a week since my surgery and I'm doing ok. But problem is my mom can't turn the internet back on until she figures out some expences. So I'm writing on my phone!)

*Cameron POV*

I fell asleep shortly after Chloe did. I guess this ment we were good. I woke up and Chloe was sitting on my desk, talking on the phone, and she look really confused. I stood up and walked to her and pulled the chair out and sat down in front of her and moved close to her. She placed her feet on each side of me and lean forward, sitting her elbows on her knees. I placed my hands on her calfs and leaned back.

"But why in the hell would she do that?" I heard her question who ever she was talking to. I sat quietly, not sure what to do.

"Well Nash, just come over to Cams and we can all talk about it." She placed her head in her free hand in frustration. She hung up and sighed loudly.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked leaning and resting my chin on her knee.

"Victoria was using Nash." She said quietly.

"What do you mean she was using him?" I was really confused at this point.

"And she was using me to. Which is even worse." She pushed my chair away and walked out of my room to go wake up brad. I was lost. I stood and followed her.

"Wait she used you ho.." I was interrupted when I heard Nash yell from down stairs.

"I'm here!"

I walked down stairs and Nash was a mess. He was pissed.

"Bro, I have no idea what's going on. Nobody's filling me in on the situation." I explained. Chloe came down and sat on the couch. "Would someone explain this to me!" I was getting angry.

"Victoria was using Nash and I to get to you. In hopes that she could steal you from me." She was really calm about it.

"Yeah, I saw a text conversation between her and a friend on her phone. She told me to text her mom and when I went in, I saw a message saying 'Nash will never see it coming' and being me I got nosy and opened that conversation. I haven't said a word to her about it yet. I don't know how." He paced. I was lost.

"So she was using you guys to try and get to me? How in the hell did she think it was going to work?" I questioned.

"She was encouraging me to not go back to you." Chloe stood and walked over to where Nash and I stood.

"I'm so confused." Brad laughed, scaring me and walking to the couch to watch tv and ignore us.

"What are we going to do? I obviously can't continue to date her." Nash was just as confused as me. Chloe seemed to be the only that is not freaking out, which was weird.

"We aren't only going to break up with her, we are going to make her regret ever doing this to us. Nash, Cameron, how do you guys feel about making a YouTube video?" She had an evil grin on her face and Nash and I just stood.

"Sure, but how?" Nash questioned. She smiled.

"I'm going to call Victoria and tell her that me and you are done and I will never talk to you again. Then Cam, you are going to call her and say that you are so upset and you need to talk to her. Then she will come over here and we will have cameras set up around down stairs. And somehow we are going to get her to open her mouth. Get all the guys here so we can use there video cameras. We will live stream video up to Cams computer upstairs, and we will sit and chill till she spills." She crossed her arms and smiled.

"Wow. You've been hanging around us for to long!" Nash smiled and hugged her. I smiled and walked to her.

"Wow." I whispered into her ear as I hugged her.

"I know I'm a bitch." She smiled and walked out to call her 'friend'.