Chapter 43

*Cameron POV*

Once the pizza was done in the oven I got it out and cut it. As Chloe grabbed a piece and attempted to bite it, I got in the way and stole the bite. She glared at me. She slowly put the pizza down and walked calmly to the fridge, grabbing the can of spray whip cream. 

"Chloe, don't do it!" I laughed as she opened it and pointed it at me. She smiled and ran at me. I ran away. She managed to trip me and get me to the floor. She flipped me over and sat on my stomach. 

"Any last words?" She joked as she pointed it at me. I opened my mouth and gestured her to give me some. She laughed and gave me some. At the same time she put it all over my face. I sat and laughed, wiping it off. I quickly grabbed the can from her and she stood running. I shot up and went after her. I pinned her in the kitchen against the counter. I put the whipped cream on her face. She just looked at me. I winked and wiped her face off, but didn't let her move. I tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck. I moved her hair out of the way and sprayed some on her neck. I then began to lick it off ever so slowly. 

"Cameron... I think it's gone now." She whispered after a minute or two. But I continued to kiss her neck anyway. Suddenly I heard the doorbell. I stopped.

"Saved by the bell." I winked and went to get the door. I opened the door and there stood Josh and Taylor. "Hey guys." I said allowing them to come inside. 

"Hey is Chloe here?" Taylor asked. I nodded. He smiled and walked into the kitchen. 

*Chloe POV* 

I stood as Taylor came around the corner. 

"Oh hey Taylor." I laughed wiping the rest of the whipped cream off my face. 

"Whipped cream?" He laughed. I nodded. Soon Josh came around.

"You're here to?" I laughed. He nodded. Cameron came in and walked over to me, giving me a quick peck on the lips. He then grabbed a piece of pizza. "So what you guys want to do? It's 7 o'clock." I asked.

"I don't care. Um maybe we can invite Nash, Victoria, and Matt over." Cameron said grabbing his phone. As he walked out, Josh came over to me. 

"We need to catch up." He laughed. 

"I know. What about Sunday? Dinner?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. It was a date, well not really but, still. Soon later Nash, Victoria, and Matt showed up. 

"Hey!" I yelled as Victoria came in. She smiled and ran to me, giving me a hug. Victoria and I went over to the couch to talk as the guys stayed in the kitchen. 

*Cameron POV*

I stood in the kitchen with the guys. 

"Cameron, can I be honest with you?" Taylor awkwardly asked. I nodded. "Chloe... She is so sexy." Taylor laughed. I was kind of pissed, but Taylor always said things like this and became a normal thing. He was kind of a player. 

"Yeah, I know." I smiled. I noticed that Josh's expression sunk. "What's wrong Josh?" 

"Oh...." He paused. "It's nothing." He looked at the ground. 

"Tell me." I laughed. He nodded.

"Ok, so I really didn't want to tell you but, Chloe and I dated back in high school. I know it makes her sound like a whore, but back in high school she had really bad commitment issues and that's why she had so many boyfriends. Her and I became best friends and when we went out, she wasn't ready to commit. So we broke up and stayed friends." He bluntly said. 

"Ok, but do you still like her?" Now I was just being pushy and wanting to know, because I saw the way he looked at her. 

"She's changed a lot. For the better, and I would never take her from you Cameron." 

"But you didn't answer my question." I laughed. 

"Yes, Cameron. I still do." He sounded frustrated. 

"So how bout them crazy magcon fans, huh?" Nash quickly changed the subject. I stood as they talked. 

Around 9 everyone decided they were going to crash at my place and Chloe and Victoria claimed my bed. Which put me and the rest of the guys in the basement. I kissed Chloe good night and off to sleep I went. 

*Chloe POV* 

I woke up at 11 a.m and decided to wake Victoria up. 

"What?" She whispered sitting up. 

"Nothing, just wanted someone to talk to." I laughed. "So how are you and Nash?" 

"Amazing. He is the best I could ever ask for." She smiled and blushed. Then all the sudden all the guys came running into Cam's room, jumping on top of us. We shrieked and hid under the blankets. I felt Cameron pull my blanket down, yelling at me to get up. I fell of the bed and stood. 

"I'M UP!" I yelled. They all stopped and looked at me. 

"What's her problem?" Matt whispered to Cameron. Fact was I was bitchy because it was that time of the month. I was light headed and dizzy. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. I put soaked a cloth in warm water and walked back out placing it on my head. It always seemed to help with my head aches for some reason. 

"Is it that time?" Cam asked. I nodded. 

"I got the pillow." Nash said, placing it under my head. 

"I got the warm blanket." Matt said grabbing it and placing it in the dryer to warm it, then laid it over me. 

"I got the chocolate." Taylor grabbed his car keys and went to the store.

"I got the teddy bear." Josh handed it to me.

"And I got the comforting cuddles." Cam said climbing underneath the blanket with me. 

I laughed. "I don't need all of this." I said.

"Well we don't care." Matt laughed. "We want to keep you happy. I really don't want to see you get bitchy for Cam's sake." He joked. We all spent the day hanging and watching tv. I loved how they spoiled me.