Chapter 38

(There is going to be a lot of switching back and forth between both of them in this chapter.) 

*Cameron POV*

I woke up an hour later and walked down stairs to Chloe making coffee. 

"It's going to be a long day." She sighed pouring the coffee into a cup with creamer. She was tired and so was I, but I needed to stay awake to help Chloe and try and make her happy. Which I knew would be hard.

*Chloe POV*

As I drank my coffee, I knew my aunt would be the first one I needed to call. I need to figure out living arrangements.

"Cam, we need to talk." I walked and sat on the couch. He followed and sat next to me. "I wanna talk about it I move back to Indiana. It pains me to say that if after I move back there I won't be able to move back."

"Chloe don't say it." He shook his head.

"I'm not saying it right now. I'm saying that if I can't get back, I don't want you waiting on me." I explained as he looked at me, not knowing what to say. I wasn't one for long distance relationships. I always thought they were stupid and hard.

"Well lets see what happens and go from there." He sounded pissed. 

*Cameron POV*

I hated how she already acted like she would have to say goodbye to me. Maybe her aunt would move out here. 

"Do you think your aunt would move out here?" I asked hoping.

"I don't know she might. She has been one for living the 'high' ligfe." She sighed.

"Whatever happens, I'm right here." I told her. I reached for her hand. She smiled and grabbed it.

"Here in an hour or two, I'll start calling people. But until then." She laid me back as she stratled me. She quickly put her hair up and bent down, kissing me. I couldn't help the erge of my hands. I let them run up her legs and then to her back. She teased me lightly by pulling at the bottom of my shirt.

"Take it off." I whispered into her mouth. She did. I placed my hands under her shirt, pulling it up to her bra. I paused, looking for permission. She nodded. I sat up slowly as her arms wrapped around my neck and her lips met mine again. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I stood and carried her up the stairs and into her room. I laid back on her bed letting her have control.

*Chloe POV* 

(IF YOU DON'T LIKE DIRTY SCENES... DONT READ! Ummm I'm kind of bad at writing these kinds of scenes so be patient with me. OK!!!!!!!! This is what you all have been asking for!)

I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. As he laid back down, I let my hands run down his stomach to his waist line. I felt the goosebumps arise across his body. I smiled. He pushed my shirt up again and I paused letting him take it off. He flipped me over allowing me to lay on the bed which scared me a little. Now he had control. He kissed starting from my neck all the way down my stomach, eventually till he reached my waist line. He looked back up at me and smiled. I shook my head and laughed, I nodded. He smiled bigger, pulling down my sweat pants. He kissed my waist line, teasingly. I took a deep breath. I've had sex before, but something told me that with Cameron, it would be different. Something told me that I would completely fall in love with him. And I was ready. He started to rub the sides of my hips until he eventually got 'down there'. I breathed deeper. He worked his way back up to my lips and kissed me passionately. 

"You ready?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded. He got up and quickly grabbed a condom out of his bag and put it on. I was impressed with his length. He came back to me and kissed me again. He slid my underwear down and slowly worked his way in. I grabbed the sheets tightly, trying not to lose control as he started to move in and out. I heard him sigh as he moved faster. My eyes screwed shut and I started to moan. I grabbed his hair and pulled on it tightly, which made him moan a little. I heard the movement of Brad. 

"Cameron. We need to stop..... Brads up." I didn't want him to. He sighed and pulled out. I stood and got dressed quickly, as well as Cameron. I ran to him before going to see Brad. "That was amazing." I winked and ran out of my room. 

( YOU ARE ALL LUCKY!! I usually don't write things like this... but its been asked more than once for me to write............ I love you all to much! LOL!!!)