3

Like I said, this book will have SLOW updates.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

****

Scott ran around his room, fighting to get ready for school on time. He woke up thirty minutes late, which means he has thirty minutes to get ready.

Scott had a toothbrush in his mouth as he tried to slip on a pair of jeans while trying to brush his teeth at the same time.

He pulled his pants up and buttoned them, running into the bathroom and taking his toothbrush out of his mouth, spitting into the sink and going to turn on the water, only for the water not to come out of the faucet.

Scott groaned, his dad must've been fixing the water heater again and turned off the water.

"Shit." Scott cursed under his breath.

He checked his watch, 7:55, "Ugh!" He yelled, throwing his toothbrush into the sink and rushing out of the bathroom grabbing his backpack and then running out of his bedroom, grabbing his keys from the hook near his door on the way.

He ran downstairs, "Bye mom!" He yelled as he passed the kitchen, with his mom standing in there, making eggs, and he ran out of the door.

He jumped into his Mustang and started the engine, it had a hard time starting though.

"Fuck." Scott said, trying to start it again and letting out a sigh of relief when the engine roared.

He pulled out of his driveway and pressed in the gas pedal, speeding down his street and definitely going way over the speed limit.

Scott was stressed, which really couldn't have happened on a worse day because he has a fucking huge test today in Spanish and he is NOT about to fail it.

He turned up his radio, blasting whatever music was on and tried to relax himself, I mean, as much as you can relax being knowing you're going to be at least fifteen minutes late.

Scott was almost to school, just five minutes away when...

His phone went off, and he wasn't going to check it... but he did.

He picked up his phone and checked the message.

From 'Mitchy': scottie! Can you please please come pick me up?! My car won't start and my dads already at work and my mom met a friend this morning for breakfast. I don't have anyone else.

From 'Mitchy': and I know you're probably already at school but I really need you this time! I'll pay you back! Promise!

Scott sighed, "Fucking hell."

Was he gonna leave Mitch alone to find some other way to school?

No.

No he fucking wasn't.

Scott made sure no one was on the other side of the road and that no cops were around and made a huge 'U' turn, getting onto the other side of the road and driving away from the school to Mitch's house.

Scott wasn't going to leave Mitch at his house, if Scott was gonna get in trouble for being late, might as well get in trouble with your best friend for being late as well... right?!

Scott sped even faster this time, not caring about whatever ticket he might get if he gets pulled over.

Mitch's house was five minutes away, so five minutes there and five minutes back, is ten minutes, which is... twenty five minutes late.

Well, it's not like Scott's going to get his ass yelled at when he gets home... oh wait, that's a fucking lie.

But he's helping a friend.. so his parents will understand... right?

Yeah okay, now he's just telling himself these things to make himself feel better.

Scott pulled into Mitch's driveway, honking the horn so Mitch will know he's here.

Scott almost bursted out laughing as Mitch came running out of his house, his hair a mess, backpack hanging from his hand and books tucked under his arm.

Mitch looked absolutely in distress.

Mitch jumped into Scott's car and put his seatbelt on, leaning his head on the back of the car seat as Scott pulled out of the driveway, "Thanks for picking me up." Mitch said.

Scott smiled lightly, "You're welcome, hun."

Mitch looked at him, "And I promise to pay you back."

"Oh yeah?? How?"

"Let's jut say I'll be on my knees later."