25

Scott honked his car horn as Mitch came out of his house, rolling down his window and whistling.

"Who's that sexy ass man." Scott cat-called at him.

Mitch giggled, pulling down his sweater sleeves because his hands were getting cold, "Shut up," he said with a smile on his face.

"Hey babygirl, how about your number," Scott said, making eyes at Mitch.

Mitch walked around the front of Scotts car, laughing, and opened the passenger side door. Mitch slid in the seat, closing the door behind him and buckling himself in. Scott leaned across the center consul and pecked Mitchs lips.

Scott shook his head, biting his bottom lip, "You look so hot in skinny jeans and heals," he said, pecking Mitchs lips again.

Mitch giggled when Scott pulled away and put the car in drive, "You are so fucking good to me."

Scott pulled off and started the drive towards their school, "Well you deserve it."

Mitch shook his head, "No, definitely not but you're just too sweet of a person to see that."

"When are you going to stop saying that and see what I see? You deserve the fucking world, pumpkin and I'm trying my hardest to give it to you and you deserve all of it. I'm the one who doesn't deserve you."

Mitch shook his head and blushed, looking down and playing with his hands, "Scott?"

"Yeah," Scott replied, glancing towards Mitch and then back at the road.

"I'm so glad we're together and I'm so glad you're my friend- best friend- and boyfriend. You're... You. And I'm so glad you're in my life."

Scott smiled, shaking his head, "I really like you, pumpkin. And I hope what we have doesn't end any time soon."

"Me too."

***

Scott's arms was around Mitch's lower back as they walked through the halls towards the lunch room. Mitch was ready to see Kirstie and make plans with her to meet up and discus what had happened between him and Scott lately.

Mitch had become really insecure around Scott, scared that Scott will suddenly laugh in his face and tell him that he never forgave him and that they're breaking up. Scott forgave Mitch but Mitch doesn't know if he'll ever forgive himself. Mitch got scared when him and Scott starting making out because, even though he knows he would never do that to Scott again, he's still scared he'll go too far and Scott will really breakup with him.

"A kiss for your thoughts?" Scott asked, looking at Mitch as they entered the lunch room.

They immediately started their way towards their lunch table. Mitch laughing bitterly, shaking his head, "It's nothing." He said.

Scott gave him a look as they sat down at their lunch table, "You're lying. C'mon, tell me."

"Don't worry about it Scottie."

"Come on, Mitchie. You told me what you did this morning but won't tell me how you're feeling right now? Honey, that makes no sense."

"Just... later, okay?"

Scott sighed but nodded, "Alright," he said as Kirstie sat down across from them.

"And what are the two love birds talking about?" She asked.

"Oh, ya know. Boyfriend stuff. Are you free soon, we need to catch up." Mitch said, glancing at Scott and then back at Kirstie.

Kirstie smiled at Mitch, "Yeah. When?"