28

This book is nearing an end, I think I'm ending it at like 45-50 maybe. Prob 45 though.

This isn't edited, so pls comment on spelling errors, it'll make it easier to go back and fix them.

After this book, I'll be taking a poll to see which book I should do next on my Instagram, @/scomicheopinions, aka. the acc where a lot of people get offended. Jk jk jk. But fr go vote and follow because I want a good idea of what book I should do next.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!

***

Mitch picked up his phone as soon as he heard it ring, checking the caller ID. Scottie. Mitch smiled and hit answer.

"Hi baby." Mitch said into the phone.

'Hey, pumpkin. Do you think you could come over sometime today? I wanna talk to you about something."

"Yeah, I can come over around four. Is everything okay?"

"We'll just talk when you get here. It's nothing bad, I promise."

"You're concerning me, Scottie. Just tell me what it is."

"Don't be concerned, pumpkin. I'll see you when you get here, okay?"

"Okay... You're not like... breaking up with me, are you?"

Scott frowned on the other end of the phone, "Of course not, honey."

Mitch let out a breath he was holding, "Okay..."

"I'll see you at four, baby. We'll talk then cuddle and watch Friends."

Mitch chuckled, "Okay."

*

Mitch arrived at Scott's house, letting himself in without knocking. He walked down the hallway, saying hello to Connie and Rick, who were in the living room, before walking up the stairs.

Mitch pushed open Scotts bedroom door, spotting Scott doing homework on his bed.

"Hey, baby." Mitch said, shutting the door behind him and sitting on the bed, beside Scott.

Scott closed his laptop and slid it further away from them, turning and pecking Mitch on the lips.

Scott scooted over on the bed, back pressed to the headboard, and patted the spot beside him, Mitch moving over to sit facing Scott. Mitch was scooted up to Scott as far as he could, his thighs resting across Scott's lap and the rest of his legs on the bed.

Scott moved Mitch's bangs out of the way.

"I just have a question." Scott said.

Mitch's brows furrowed, "Okay...? What?"

"Promise you'll tell me the truth?"

"What...? Scott-"

"Promise?"

Mitch just stared at him for awhile before slightly nodding, "Yeah..?" He whispered, "Yeah, I'll tell the truth."

"What was your nightmare about?"

Mitch shook his head, "Scott its noth-"

"Nothing? You were crying- sobbing. How was it nothing?"

"It's not a big deal, it really is nothing. I was being dramatic."

"You said you wouldn't lie."

"I'm not lying!"

"Yes you are! You don't cry for nothing. You're dramatic but I know you and I know that if you start crying then it is a huge deal."

Mitch shook his head, sucking in a breath, "Shut up."

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Because it's not important. It's nothing you need to know."

"Bullshit."

"You're seriously calling me a lair?" Mitch asked, standing up from the bed.

Scott stood from the bed, on the other side, "Uh yeah," he said, like it was obvious.

Mitch shook his head for the third time since he'd been there, "Fuck you," he spat, grabbing his keys and walking out.