17

Filler.

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

***

Little time skip... a week later

"I'm so so sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday party, baby." Mitch said, voice muffled by Scott's chest.

Scott pulled Mitch closer in the embrace, kissing the top of his head, "It's okay, pumpkin. Don't worry about."

Mitch shook his head and pulled away from Scott a little, just enough to look at Scott's face. He frowned, "But I am worrying. I couldn't go on that midnight date that you've always wanted. And I couldn't even make it to your birthday. I feel awful about it."

"Well don't. Make it up to me by going on the midnight date tonight."

Mitch smiled sadly, "Okay, I guess so. You're not mad?"

Scott chuckled and shook his head, "I don't think I could ever be mad at you, baby." Scott said, Mitch letting out a sigh of relief, but then Scott kept talking, "Sure, I wish you were there but it doesn't matter." Scott shrugged, pulled away from Mitch and walked over to his nightstand and picking up his phone.

Mitch whined, "Scott.... so it is bothering you?"

Scott shook his head, back facing Mitch so Mitch couldn't see the look on Scott's face, "No, I promise it's not. Just missed you throughout the night. And, well, I came to your birthday party, so I though you were coming to mine."

"Scott... god, baby, I'm so sorry. I promise it won't happen again." Mitch said, walking up to Scott and running a hand up Scott's back, "Please, what can I do to make this up to you."

Scott sighed setting his phone down and turning around, leaning against the nightstand, "I just wish you would've come. That's all. It's not a big deal."

Mitch's brows were drawn together, a frown on his face, "You're mad at me?"

"Oh pumpkin, no. God no. I'm not mad at you. I just missed you that night and wanted to see you. This is the most I've seen you this week. I'm a little pissy about it."

Mitch frowned more and looked down, "Don't want you to be upset," he mumbled, "I missed you too, I wanna spend time with you. But I don't want you to be pissy all day."

Scott bit his lip and pushed himself off the nightstand, moving the hair out of Mitch's face, "I know. I'm being selfish about this. You didn't get to see me either. I'm sorry." He said.

"No, no you're not being selfish. I should have been there. I'm so sorry I wasn't."

"It's not your fault."

"But it was."

"It wasn't. Your parents wouldn't let you go out."

Mitch sighed, "I'm still sorry. We'll go on that midnight date tonight, alright?"

"And if your parents say no?"

Mitch shrugged, "Then I'm sneaking out. Easy. I wanna be with you tonight anyway. It's been a frustrating week."

Scott smiled, wrapping his arms around Mitch and setting his chin on top of Mitch's head, "Do you wanna talk about it?" Scott asked.

"Definitely but not until our date. For right now I just want peach rings and episodes of friends and some good ass cuddles. I missed you."