8

Scott came inside of Mitch, groaning, "Fuck."

Mitch's head rested on the leather seat, breathless, "Shit, that was so good."

"Yeah?" Scott asked breathless, "round two, babyslut?"

Mitch chuckled, "Fuck yeah. Fuck me good."

Scott pulled out, grabbing a water bottle from the front seat and handing it to Mitch, "I know your mouth gets really dry. Drink it up before I pound you again."

Mitch smirked, "Shit, baby. Keep talkin like that and I might cum again already."

"Yeah? You like dirty talk, baby girl."

"Fuck yes."

Mitch opened the bottle and drank a bit of water while Scott leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"I'm gonna pound your asshole and abuse your sweet spot until you're so sensitive tears are coming out of your eyes," Mitch choked on his water, "gonna make you cum so fuckin hard. You're gonna see fuckin stars, your visions gonna go white."

Mitch moaned, eyes closed as he pictured everything Scott was saying him.

"My hands gonna grip your pretty throat, pull your hair. Gonna eat you out and make you beg for me to fuck your boy-pussy,"

"M-mmm."

"You're gonna cum three times. When I eat you out. When I finger you. And when I fuck the shit out of you. You won't be able to fucking talk. You're just gonna scream for me to fuck you harder,"

"O-oh fuck. Scott please. I'm gonna cum."

"Yeah. Fuckin slut. Gonna cum just from me talking about fucking your tight ass. I'm gonna rip that pretty ass open. Your sweet spot is gonna burn so fuckin bad but you'll fuckin love it. You're gonna beg for me to go faster. Fuck you harder. Gonna pound you so hard that you'll move with every thrust."

"Oh god. Oh god Scott."

"Turn the fuck around. I want you on your knees. Arms resting on top of the seat. Stick that pretty ass out."

Mitch moaned, moving into the position on the leather seat.

Scott got on his knees on the floor of the car and started eating Mitch out.

Mitch threw his head back, "Ah! Scott! I can't I can't I can't!" His head went forward, forehead resting on his arms.

Scott's tongue was inside of Mitch's hole, hands on his ass, spreading his cheeks apart.

"Scott! Yesyesyes, fuck me with your tongue. Yes!- I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum. Fuck! You're making me cum! You're making cum! Ahhhhhh fuuuuuuckkkkkk."

*

Scott cleaned up afterwards and pulled out of the elementary school lot, on his way to take Mitch home.

"Fuck.. Scott my ass hurts..."

Scott chuckled, "Can't really do anything about that, baby."

"How about trying to go easier on me next time?"

"Whatever, you like it rough."

Mitch rolled his eyes, then pouted at Scott, "Scottie.... I'm being for real. It hurts."

Scott frowned. "Sorry, sweet girl. I'll give you a massage later, alright?"

"An ass massage? Just so you can fuck me again?"

"What? Baby, no. I'm being serious. I'll take care of you."

"Promise?"

Scott set a hand on Mitch's leg, "Promise, babygirl."

"But, my parents will be home..."

Scott shrugged, "Come to my place. My parents will be out on a date and you can come stay the night... they'll be out for awhile..."

"Scott... we're not fucking."

"Mitch! I'm not gonna try to fuck you!"

"Sorry, baby. But you're always horny and I just got my ass pounded and it hurts now and I'm not feelin it."

Scott frowned, "I'm sorry, honey. I hope you know that's not the only reason I like hanging out with you and being around. And why I love you."

"No no, I know. I'm just- I just, I'm not always up for it and I feel like you always are and sometimes I just- I just wanna hang out and spend time with you and watch movies and eat popcorn and have fun. I don't always want a dick in my ass."