7

Scott was on the phone with Mitch on his way to Mitch's house the next morning, "Are you sure you wanna go, you can fake sick, baby. You don't have to go today."

Mitch sighed through the phone, "Ill be fine. I'll just stay with you and be fine. Don't worry about me, baby." Mitch said as he applied some mascara to his upper and bottom lashes.

"You said the same thing yesterday..." Scott trailed off.

"Scott." Mitch whined.

"Mitchy, just- just stay home." Scott stuttered, obviously annoyed and knowing that he'll never convince Mitch to stay home till he can come visit his house after school and make sure no one got to him there either.

"No, Scott. You're already on your way to pick me up and I really can't miss today. She's giving out a lot of homework for Spanish and-" Mitch started making random excuses.

"I'll get your homework, baby, just-"

"No, I'm coming. That's final, just pick me up so we can get Starbucks." He interrupted.

"I don't want you to get hurt..." Scott replied as he turned on to Mitch's street.

"I won't."

"Bu-"

"Nope. We'll talk about this later. Just pick me up, baby."

Scott bit his lip, looking skeptical, although Mitch couldn't even see his skeptical look, "Okay.. and you'll stay with me all day?"

"Yes, and Alex is in all my classes. Just.. he'll watch over me, okay?"

"Okay, I'm almost there, baby boy. Bye, honey."

"Bye, babe."

Mitch hung up on the phone and grabbed his house keys, shoving his phone in his pocket.

*

"See? Nothing bad happened...." Mitch said as they left the school.

Scott rolled his eyes, "Yeah, whatever."

"Oh, you just don't want to admit it. I was right, and you, my dear, were wrong."

"I wasn't wrong per say," Scott chuckled a little, looking at Mitch, "I was worried, baby."

"I know you were but you can't live being worried all the time."

"I know, I know," he said as they got to the car, Scott unlocking it with his keys, "we can go to our spot? Let me fuck you good? Make up for it?"

Mitch opened the car door, biting his lip, "Sounds nice."

They both slid into the seat, closing the doors behind them.

Scott drove out of the school parking lot, a compliment for Mitch rolling off his tongue, "Your makeup looks stunning today." He said.

Mitch giggled, "Thought you hated it when I wear makeup."

"No, I support everything you do. I think you don't need it but you're breathtaking either way, my boy." 

"Awe... you know most boyfriends wouldn't support their significant other wearing makeup... think it's stupid.." Mitch let the 'b' word slide off of his tongue, it seeming natural to him but caught himself afterwards, "oh, I mean, boy best friend. That- that's what I me-"

"Well.. Mitchy, I'm not just any boyfriend, right." Scott said with a smirk.

Mitch smirked back, "Yeah... yeah you're right."

"So.. abandoned playground or your old elementary school?"

Wow, way to keep the fluff going there,
Scottie Boy.

"I don't know. We haven't done elementary school in awhile.."

"Elementary school it is."

*

SMUT

Mitch grabbed on to the back of the back seat, "Oh fuck." He whispered.

Mitch's back was pressed against the leather seat, his legs bent and spread apart, hips rocking with Scott's and his ass rubbing against the leather of the seat.

Scott moved in and out of Mitch, Mitch whining and moaning as he did so.

"Feel good, baby girl?"

Mitch moaned eyes closed, "So good. Although, I think you can pound me harder than that." Mitch said, opening his eyes and smirking at Scott.

Scott raised a brow, "Oh, is that so. Does my little slut want it harder." Scott said pulling out and slamming back in with force.

Mitch's mouth fell open, gasping, "Oh-Oh just like that."

Scott smirked, pulling out slow and pushing back in hard, repeating the process.

Mitch's brows drew together, mouth agape as he gasped every time Scott hit his prostate.

Scott pulled out slowly, almost too slow this time, "Mmm, that's it, baby."

"Please, oh god, Scott please. I can't," he shook his head fast, "-too much, feels too good. Ah ahh." Mitch yelled the last part as Scott slammed into him two quick times.

"You can take it, slut. You love it."

"F-fuck."

Mitch started whining as Scott pounded into him, his whining hitting a high pitch note every time Scott hit his prostate.

Mitch's back arched, head thrown to the side, eyes closed and lip between his teeth as he got louder, "You're gonna make me cum, I'm gonna cum. Scott! Scott! You're gonna make me cu-"

*