19

It's been literally a month since I've updated this book and wow the time off was great but now we're starting off updating again with a week of updates. I've done this before with DMWSHBF but not with this book yet. Basically, I'll update everyday for a week and that week probably has the most drama in it than the whole book but after this week I'll return to regular updates :)

The time off was so needed and thanks to everyone for understanding that I just needed to take some time off. I was stressing myself too much about updating and getting no sleep because I didn't have time in my day so I'd just stay up till two trying to get a chapter up and have to get up early causing me to be so so stressed and frustrated. So I just needed some time to calm down, get my life together, and stop being stressed for awhile.

That being said, this chapter is short but important for the rest of the week of updates ❤️ basically the drama begins here :)

Love y'all and hope you enjoy this chappy!!!!

****

After their midnight date, they went back to Mitch's house. They snuck in through the back door, being as quiet as possible.

They slowly walked upstairs, sneaking in to Mitch's room and shutting the door behind themselves.

Mitch giggled and pulled Scott in for a
kiss, immediately sticking his tongue in Scott's mouth, their tongues fighting for dominance.

The kiss went from slow to fast and needy quickly, their hands all over each other as they both fell back on to the bed.

"Mitch-" Mitch cut Scott off with another kiss, grabbing and tugging at Scott's hair.

Scott pushed on Mitch's chest a little, sitting on top of Mitch's hips and leaning over so that Scott's arms were trapping Mitch's head in. Mitch, laying on his back, bit his lip.

"Mitchie, not yet, okay?"

Mitch pouted, "But," he put his hands on Scott's chest, "I've missed you like this. Intimate and close."

"I know, baby. I have too but... just not yet."

Mitch pushed it, "But Scottie, please," he whined, "I'm horny and turned on."

"No, honey."

"Please, I want it so bad."

"Baby, I said no."

"I need you, Scottie. I need you inside me."

"Mitch, no." Scott said.

Mitch flipped them over, straddling Scott's waist and leaning down to kiss his neck.

Scott's breath hitched, ""Mitch, you need to stop."

"Need you," Mitch murmured against Scott's neck, "Wanna feel you."

Scott pushed on Mitch's chest gently as a little warning sign and when Mitch didn't stop again, Scott snapped at him, "Mitchell Grassi. Get. Off."

Mitch pulled away from Scott's neck and leaned his forehead against Scott's, lips centimeters away, "I'll get you off," he said, kissing Scott.

Scott grabbed Mitch's hips and threw Mitch to the side of him on the bed, sitting up and wiping his lips like he was disgusted.

Scott stood from the bed and grabbed his keys, turning around to see Mitch sitting on the bed and looking at him with eyes pleading him not to go.

Scott shook his head, "I told you to stop," he whispered.

Mitch shook his head in response, "Scott. It's just sex. What's wrong with you?"

Scott shook his head again, "I-I have to leave. I have to get out of here, I have to go." Scott said, looking around quickly for his phone.

"No, Scott. Please don't. I'm sorry. Stay. Let's talk this out." Mitch pleaded.

"No, Mitch. I have to clear my head. We'll talk tomorrow."