9| Forever be alive.

She wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half Goddess half Hell.

-Nikita Gill.

---

The door opened as I made my way in with Pike, Bryan, Bellamy and some other guard. Kane and I looked at eachother and I winked, just for the heck of it but he knew what I meant. I was still against Pike, there will never be a time I'll walk with him.

"Chancellor on deck." A guard saluted.

"I thought I had more time." Kane spoke up, looking at Pike now. I raised my eyebrow. Truth to be told, I had no idea why I was here but Bellamy said I had to come along.

Because he had a plan.

"I'm not here for you. Each of you is guilty of the same crimes as Kane, and as such, you will share the same fate... death." Pike revealed and my eyes widened, I didn't know this. Pike shot me a look and I swear I saw a tiny grin on his face.

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth together to keep me from beheading that son of a bitch with my bare hands.

A Grounder woman looked at Lincoln confusingly and asked him something I couldn't hear.

Lincoln said something back and turned to Pike. "My people are innocent. They know nothing. Don't let them suffer for my crimes. Please."

"Sir. Lincoln's right. All the others did was run through an open door, same thing we would do if we were in there." Bellamy agreed. I shot Lincoln a worried look, he returned it with his usual calm one.

"I believe that's true. Kane, Lincoln, Sinclair, as the leaders of this coup, you will pay for your crimes with your lives. Execution is set for dawn." Pike stated and left with his group. However, Bellamy and I stayed with Miller and Harper in the room. I rushed forward, grabbing Sinclair's hand.

"We're getting you out of here. Raven can't lose someone she sees as family and neither can I. We'll get you all out of here." I said softly so Harper and Miller wouldn't pick it up, most likely the little microphones in their jackets that Bellamy told me about.

"Scar, wait here." He whispered in my ear and I nodded. He left and I caught Miller and Harper looking at me with small, sad smiles. I returned it with my own and just like I did to Kane, I winked.

Minutes later someone started pounding on the door. Miller opened it, revealing Bellamy with Monty in tow.

"What do you want?" Miller barked. Bellamy kept his mouth close and closed the door behind him. "What do you-" Miller started but I broke him off.

"Shh." I hushed him as Bellamy took his knife out. Both Miller and Harper go for their guns but I stopped them once again.

I stepped in front of Miller's gun, "Whoa, whoa, hey. It's okay." I said, allowing Bellamy around me. Miller gave me a nod and lowered his gun, trusting me. Bellamy started to cut open a part of Miller's jacket to reveal the microphone that was hidden there. He hands the tiny chip to Monty, who puts it in a pocket.

"The bag blocks the signal. Now we can talk." I explained a little. After Monty and Bellamy told me this we had started to plan everything out, including this.

"Who put it in there?" Miller questioned, a little astonished that it was there. I shot him a look that said 'you know who, idiot'.

"That's not important right now. Pike just sentenced Lincoln and Sinclair to death alongside Kane." Bellamy spoke up.

Harper hummed, "Are you trying to scare us?"

"No. We're here to help. I'm sure you have a plan to break them out. What can we do?"