14| That's my man.

I must become a lion hearted girl
ready for a fight.

-Unknown.

---

I run as fast as my legs allowed it and swung my arms around his neck. "You're back." I breathed out as he snaked his arms around my waist. He buried his face in my neck, which made me giggle a little as it tickled.

"I'm back." He replied. I felt him smile, which made me smile. I released him and kissed him, not giving a damn about the others. He placed the palm of his hand on my cheek as he kissed back, his fingers tangling a little with my hair.

"Don't ever make me wait that long ever again." I narrowed my eyes at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"I'll try not to." He told me, which was the best he could do, so I accepted his words with a peck and I turned to the others. Octavia was looking away, busying herself with a knife. Clarke had a smile on her face as she looked at Bellamy and I and the rest was busy catching up. That moment right there had me thinking that everything was normal for a second.

I walked away from Bellamy to greet the others. I hugged my sister, telling her I missed her, too. Next was Octavia, who was a little stiff but I was okay with that. She was getting better, I saw that. "You okay?" I asked her quietly so the rest wouldn't hear.

She shook her head in honestly, "But I will be." And it sounded like a promise to me. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I believe in you." I told her and went to Jasper, who looked at me for a second as if I was a stranger but something snapped in him and he greeted me with a smile and a nod, which I returned with a smile and a wave. Progress. I thought. Then, a last was a Grounder I recognized. I didn't say anything, though and pressed my lips together in a tight line.

"Glad you made it back." Came Monty's voice from behind me before he joined my side. My eyes were still on Roan, though.

"We were getting worried." Raven added as she too joined my side in front of the others.

My eyes finally left him and I looked at the rest, noticing that someone was missing. "Where's Luna?" I questioned, my face showing I was a little confused.

Octavia cut straight to the point and by the looks of it, she wasn't very pleased. "Luna said no." I nodded once and my eyes went back to Roan.

"Who the hell is this?" Raven questioned, gesturing with her head towards Roan.

"He's Ice Nation." Miller commented. I confirmed it with a nod.

Clarke stepped forward, "King of the Ice Nation, actually." She looked around for a reaction but none came, except from me.

"Why is he here?" It came out harsh but that was intended. It was mostly towards Roan, since he kidnapped my damn sister.

"Because he's our way into Polis." She simply replied. I narrowed my eyes and stepped towards her, grabbing her arm and guiding her a little to the side.

"Are you out of your mind? He kidnapped you, Clarke! Now you're telling me that you've sat around having a tea party with him, that he actually agreed to help us? You must be crazy to actually fucking think that!" I hissed.

"It's our best bet, so you better get used to it." She replied, though it was gently said instead of snarky as I thought she would. She turned away after giving me one last look and I let out a sigh, I really didn't get her sometimes.

I hurried my way to Monty, Jasper and Harper, my mood instantly lighter as it was a few hours ago.

"What happened to his arm?" Harper asked as she was looking at Bellamy, who was taking Roan to lockup.