10| Hello darkness my old friend.

If they want me broken, then I will have to be whole.

-Unknown.

---

I loudly groaned as I opened my eyes. I quickly sat up but sighed in relief when I saw we were in Lincoln's cave. I assumed I had fallen asleep on Gracious on our way here because I don't remember a thing from arriving here.

"Where's Lincoln?" My eyes widened as I heard the familiarity of the voice and I quickly stood up and hurried to the place where it came from. My eyes fell on the figure chained to the cave wall. Bellamy.

I smiled, glad that he was safe, but then frowned.

"Pike put a bullet in his brain." Octavia replied with anger in her voice.

"O... O, I'm so sorry." Bellamy croaked out, his expression showing nothing else but sorrow and guilt. Octavia lunges forward, delivering a good few punches.

"Octavia. That's enough." Kane tried.

"Kane, stay out of it." Bellamy spat and Octavia kept punching him.

"Octavia!" I roared, causing her to stop once again and I stepped out of the shadows. Miller rushed forward, taking Octavia's distraction as an advantage and grabbed her from behind.

"Miller, let her go." Bellamy ordered and Octavia lunged forward once again, but before she could hit him I stepped infront of her and caught the blow directed to Bellamy.

My head whipped to the side and I felt the metalic liquid pouring out of my nose. I let out a grunt but didn't move.

Octavia gave me a shocked look but concealed it quickly with rage as she looked at her brother again. "You're dead to me." She spat and walked away.

"Fuck!" I swore and clutched my nose. "You know, Bell, O has a lot of strength."

"No shit." He wheezed out in pain. Deciding that my nose wasn't broken I moved to Bellamy and crouched down.

I sighed and smiled sadly at him. "You didn't kill Lincoln, Bell. Octavia will see that, maybe not for a couple of weeks because damn that women can hold grudges like no other but she will eventually see that it wasn't you." I told him softly. I kissed his forehead and started to carefully tend his wounds.

---

"I say we run two men patrols around the clock starting now." Bryan spoke up.

"We'll do that but we should be safe here." Kane assured him and I shook my head.

"We've never been safe, don't start that bullshit now, Kane." I pointed out.

Bellamy nodded, "We're out of luck Kane. Pike's started looking for us." He agreed with me while I tried to sit comfortably.

"Yeah but are we safe from the blockade?" Bryan argued with Kane.

"As long as we stay on this side of the line, we should be." Kane tried and I grinned.

I'm safe from the blockade.

"They're grounders, you really think they're gonna play by the rules." Bryan deadpanned.

"What rules?" I raised my eyebrow. Bryan shrugged, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Hey, Pike will want you dead now too. We take him out, we can go home." Miller said to Bryan but I couldn't agree more. The Ark might not be the home like it was to me before but still.

"We take him out then the grounders lift the blockade." Harper remember us.

"That's right. We become the thirteenth clan again. Those were the terms."