Prologue

I once had a family. A father who was a strong Alpha and a mother who was a faithful and kind hearted Luna. Then one night that was all taken from me. For greed and power. Drake was the one who took it all way. Drake is the Alpha of the Rouges. Rouges are those who have gone crazy over being reject or even kick out of their pack for being power hungry. What ever the reason they took my family for their own gain.

Drake wanted my mother for her powers. My mother was she wasn't a wolf, she was half vampire half witch. Since my mother was already mated to my father he couldn't get her powers so he had them killed, along with the rest of the pack.

I was hiding in the woods and saw the whole thing. At five you couldn't really do anything but watch as your whole family was being killed by savages. After they had left I went looking to see if there has been any saviors. There was one Lou, she and my mother were best friends and now she all I have left.

That night we walk to the nearest pack, Sky Land Pack. I guess they got news of what happen before we got their. They took us in feed and let us rest. The next day we told them of what had happen. Since there no one left they let us in the pack.

Alpha Jay and Luna Lane they didn't care if you had a same sex mate, a Omega or if you were slow at something's they treated all their pack members the same. Just like how I remember my father doing. In a way Alpha Jay reminds me of my father. Jay and Lane would tell me stories of my parents. They went to the same school as them.

They were there for my first change. I remember what my father's wolf look like when he change. White with icy blue eyes. Just like him my wolf is white but with red eyes. Luna said its were my mother was half vampire. So I inherited that from her. As for the witch part I can cast some spells that's about it. As I got older Luna Lane always tells me how I remind her a lot of my mother, kind hearted trying to find the good in everyone and going out of my way to help those in need. Alpha Jay says I look like my father. Strong yet caring, never leaving those whom are weak behind.

But like always when something good happens something bad is around the corner.

For me its heartache after heartache.

This is my Bleeding Heart Story